Margot Genevieve

She’s here!

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] was born on [name_f]April[/name_f] 7 at 9:06 pm, weighing 6lbs 8oz. I went into false labor on [name_f]April[/name_f] 3, so very nearly shared a birthday with her (very happy) big sister, [name_f]Violet[/name_f], but decided to wait a few more days to have a day all to herself :slight_smile:

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] has been a favorite of ours for a second daughter for the last couple years, but we definitely went back and forth on it. [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] and [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] were some other names we very much considered, [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] in particular, but [name_f]Margot[/name_f] won out in the end. [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is after my husband’s aunt who’s been extremely supportive and important in his life, especially the last few years since we fell pregnant with V.

We’re all very in love and excited that she’s finally here, especially [name_f]Violet[/name_f] who loves to help with “her” baby lol. Big thank you to everyone who gave their input on our name ideas!

4 Likes

Such a stunning name! Congratulations!

Such a beautiful name and sibling pair. Congratulations!

Congratulations! What a gorgeous name. :slight_smile:

Beautiful! I love [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] too but [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] make for such a perfect set of sisters. Congratulations!

Congratulations! [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is such a gorgeous choice!

1 Like

Congrats! Your baby’s name absolutely glows. It is so beautiful, straightforward, both strong and delicate.

Enjoy your two little girls!

Congratulations! [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is so stunning. :slight_smile:

Congratulations on your little bundle! <3

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is darling

Congrats! [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] make a stunning sibset! and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is beautiful

Congratulations!

Congratulations!! I have a little [name_f]Margot[/name_f] as well :slight_smile: and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] was on our short list!

Congratulations. Her name is absolutely beautiful.

[name_m]How[/name_m] wonderful! She has a great name! Congrats on your little one!

Oh what a beautiful name! Congratulations :two_hearts:

Congratulations!! Sorry this is late, but I just wanted to wish you all the best for your family. [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is an absolutely stunning combination. I’m sure just as beautiful as your new little treasure. All the best in these tumultuous times!!!