Margot or Colette?

Which do you prefer and why?

1 Like

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] is lovely!! I love the bouncy yet elegant feel

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Colette[/name_f]. It is softer and lighter than [name_f]Margot[/name_f], so just more my vibe. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Both are lovely

But my favourite is [name_f]Colette[/name_f]! She’s elegant, has a pretty European flair and I love the meaning ‘people of victory’. I think [name_f]Colette[/name_f] is more unexpected almost surprising in comparison to [name_f]Margot[/name_f] which I do see more often especially on NB. Finally [name_f]Colette[/name_f] has the lovely nickname options of [name_u]Coco[/name_u] & [name_f]Letty[/name_f].

[name_f]Colette[/name_f], more unheard of

[name_f]Colette[/name_f]. It sounds better.

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] has sophistication, elegance, & beauty that I just don’t see/hear in [name_f]Colette[/name_f] personally :slight_smile:

[name_f]Margot[/name_f]. It’s chic and elegant with a touch of the bohemian about it. [name_f]Colette[/name_f] doesn’t feel as fresh to me.

[name_f]Colette[/name_f]! She’s so soft and gentle

Both are lovely but I prefer [name_f]Margot[/name_f]! :blush:

[name_f]Colette[/name_f]! It’s more unique. I also prefer [name_f]Margo[/name_f] over [name_f]Margot[/name_f], the t reminds me of maggot.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the delicate sound of [name_f]Colette[/name_f]!

I love [name_f]Colette[/name_f]! It has a beautiful understated elegance. [name_f]Margot[/name_f] is fun and bouncy, but, although it gives off a really feminine vibe, the sound itself isn’t quite as girly as I prefer. Plus, it’s getting trendy. (up 700 spots in the last 7 years!)

[name_f]Margot[/name_f]. I find [name_f]Colette[/name_f] a little dated. I’m sure the same will happen to [name_f]Margot[/name_f] in time though, as it seems to be having a moment.

I prefer [name_f]Margot[/name_f] but I am crushing on [name_f]Colette[/name_f] lately! It has such a sassy retro vibe, very cool.

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] is elegant yet fun with a very versatile feel.

I prefer [name_f]Colette[/name_f]

I have a [name_f]Margot[/name_f], so I’m biased. I love how spunky it is but also a name with history. [name_f]Collette[/name_f] is wonderful too!