Margot or Marlowe

I’ve been looking at names and am currently loving the name [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] and I was just wondering which name you guys preferred??

[name_f]My[/name_f] daughters name is [name_u]Winter[/name_u] (Winnie for short) and if I were to ever have another baby girl she would most likely be named Margot/Marlowe. The problem is I’m not sure if [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_u]Winter[/name_u] sound good together. Thoughts?

1 Like

I go back and forth with preferring one over the other, but I’m currently liking [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] more. I also think it sounds infinitely better with [name_u]Winter[/name_u] than [name_f]Margot[/name_f] does (although [name_f]Margot[/name_f] is a beautiful name).

1 Like

this is a really hard question because i love them both!

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] is my all time favourite girl name so I would say that but [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] is also on my list and I do think that [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] goes better with Winter. They both have such a naturey, free-spirited vibe!

I love [name_u]Winter[/name_u] nickname ‘Winnie’ and [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] nickname ‘Lola’ :heart:

I love both, but [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] feels pretty much perfect with [name_u]Winter[/name_u] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: That being said, if you prefer [name_f]Margot[/name_f], I say go for it–I’d mostly pick based on the sibset if you don’t have a preference between the two.

Firstly [name_u]Winter[/name_u] ‘Winnie’ is so sweet!

[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] is awesome she’s just so spunky, fresh and fun. I think [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] is gorgeous and feels really happy. I absolutely love [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] and she features on my top 20 name list! I have the combination [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] on my list. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Anyways all I’m trying to say is that [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] is fab and I think she’d make a great sister name to Winter.

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] is also gorgeous she’s elegant and has this old school Hollywood glamour vibe. She just feels effortless and cool. I think [name_f]Margot[/name_f] & [name_u]Winter[/name_u] do work but to me they have different vibes but to me despite this they would make cool Sisters.

Honestly I love both but my favourite is Marlowe. Also I love [name_u]Winter[/name_u] & [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] together just so dreamy

I actually think [name_f]Margot[/name_f] goes beautifully with [name_u]Winter[/name_u] but in saying that, so does Marlowe. I adore both names although [name_f]Margot[/name_f] is one of my absolute favourites. I actually prefer [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] on a boy but it’s still sweet on a girl. I really don’t think you can go wrong either way!

I prefer [name_f]Margot[/name_f] :heart:

I really like both, but prefer [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] with [name_u]Winter[/name_u] :slight_smile:

Both are wonderful names. I personally prefer [name_f]Margot[/name_f] but with sister [name_u]Winter[/name_u] I like [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] !

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] is gorgeous and I think it goes well with [name_u]Winter[/name_u]

I love the softness of [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] and Winter. I think they are a beautiful sibset.

I think either of those go great with Winter! I personally prefer [name_f]Margot[/name_f], and I prefer [name_u]Marlow[/name_u] spelled without the E. But you can’t go wrong with those choices.

I think Marlowe & Winter gives off a bit of a soft, hipster-y vibe and Margot & Winter feels more dramatic and classic.

I really like Margot and think it goes well with Winter but both sister sets are lovely:)