Margot's aesthetic?

What kind of aesthetic/vibe do you get from the name?

1 Like

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] has a warm, vintage feel! I imagine autumn colours, fires, chestnuts and scarves!!

2 Likes

I agree with the previous reply. It makes me think of [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] in [name_f]France[/name_f], small coffee shops and walks in the rain.

1 Like

I agree with the previous posts. It’s an elegant name that evokes images of chic Parisian women and [name_f]France[/name_f] generally, but it also has a literary/cinematic quirkiness to it. I think of [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_m]Hemingway[/name_m] in Manhattan, [name_f]Margot[/name_f] Tenenbaum in The [name_u]Royal[/name_u] Tenenbaums, and the titular character in a book I read last year called The [name_f]Margot[/name_f] Affair. It’s at once refined and bohemian, which is in part why I love it so much. It feels very dynamic.

1 Like

Very vintage and elegant. Words like high class and fancy come to mind. I imagine a very bright, bubbly little girl, and a very classy, always put together woman. I love the name [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and feel like it’s perfect for a toddler and an older woman.

1 Like