Maria and Victoria for Sisters?

Are [name_f]Maria[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] and [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] good sister pairing names? Is there another name that would flow better?

10 Likes

I think they are perfect :white_heart:

I like the way they flow together!

I think they’re beautiful together and separately. nice job.

They go very well together!

They sound wonderful! Very classical and elegant and yet comfortable :heart::heart:

[name_f]Maria[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] and [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] work well - they have flair but feel grounded too.

If I were to suggest another:

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] and [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] and [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] and [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Maria[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
[name_f]Maria[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] and [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f]
[name_f]Maria[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Maria[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f]

Very classic! Definitely a great pairing!

Stunning sisters! Very regal sounding.

yes! i think they are so sweet together 🫶🏻