Marianne or Daphne?

Our final two!

• Daphne
  • Marianne

0 voters

I voted Marianne, I’m a little suspicious cause that’s a variation of my name but I do love it a lot actually

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] is nice, but I love Marianne!

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] is so cute and sophisticated

1 Like

Such a tough choice because I love both! But I have to give my vote to the lovely Marianne. :blush:

[name_f]Marianne[/name_f] is so beautiful! It’s actually my newest crush :grin:

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] has a bright, happy sound that I do really enjoy, but [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] is my favorite of the two! Gorgeous and warm and approachable, familiar but pleasantly unexpected, and has excellent nickname potential. I would be so excited to meet a little Marianne! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m surprised [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] is getting so much love! Great though! :grinning: I’m a bit worried [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] being faddy because of Bridgerton. But it’s my husband’s favourite and it goes well with our surname.

[name_f]Marianne[/name_f] is my favourite she is just so elegant and wholesome really beautiful name.

They’re both great, but [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] sounds a bit more lively to me, so I chose it.

Both beautiful but [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] is a little feistier and more unexpected to me, I’m thrilled to see it being considered! There are lots of great cultural references – [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] Dashwood, [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] Faithfull, [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] Cohen’s song… and it’s a classic that’s fallen out of use but not out of style.

1 Like

[name_f]Marianne[/name_f] is gorgeous! Not personally crazy about [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], but there’s nothing wrong with it.

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like