MariaVictoria Magarita Duffy

[name]Rachel[/name] Campos-[name]Duffy[/name] and her husband [name]Sean[/name] [name]Duffy[/name] have welcomed their sixth child!

MariaVictoria [name]Margarita[/name] [name]Duffy[/name] arrived at 8:28 p.m. on Thursday, [name]April[/name] 1st, the happy parents announced on their Twitter accounts.

"We were blessed with a beautiful, healthy baby girl. Mom and baby are doing great,” [name]Duffy[/name], Republican candidate for Congress, wrote. ”[name]Rachel[/name] and I are so touched by all the well wishes and prayers for our new baby (MariaVictoria) and family.”

The former Real World: San [name]Francisco[/name] star and husband are also parents to [name]Evita[/name] [name]Pilar[/name], 10, [name]Xavier[/name] [name]Jack[/name], 8, [name]Lucia[/name]-[name]Belen[/name], 6, [name]John[/name]-[name]Paul[/name], 4, and [name]Paloma[/name] [name]Pilar[/name], 23 months.

Congratulations to the Campos-[name]Duffy[/name] family!
(celebritybabyscoop.com)

What do you think of MariaVictoria [name]Margarita[/name] ?

I love [name]Evita[/name] and [name]Paloma[/name]! I would love to know why they repeated the middle name [name]Pilar[/name] …

I think [name]Maria[/name], [name]Victoria[/name] and [name]Margarita[/name] are all lovely names, but the spelling MariaVictoria, as opposed to a traditional double name with or without a hyphen, puts me off a little.

[name]Pilar[/name] twice? I dont like the sibset even though they have some interesting names such as [name]Paloma[/name] and [name]Belen[/name].