Marigold Story Celeste

I’m just playing around with some names and came up with [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_u]Story[/name_u] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f].

Is it overly wordy? Too much S sounds? It’ll probably end up on my GP list either way, but I’d love to hear your thoughts :wink:

I’d say it’s a bit too wordy, I actually thought that just reading the title. There are names like [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_f]Violet[/name_f] that don’t immediately make me think of the flowers/words but 2/3 names in this combo are primarily words to me (as opposed to [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], etc.) and [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] (though actually being the 1/3 name) even has two “word” meanings for me, celestial and a shade of blue (though not in English, I think).

It’s pretty much perfect in my book:)

[name_f]ADORE[/name_f] IT! It’s perfect.

I love [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] and I love words as middle names. I also love two middle names. [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is a favourite of mine, [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_u]Story[/name_u] is very nice but I don’t really like [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]. Also, with [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] I feel like there’s too many “s” sounds. But it’s definitely not a terrible combo - still sounds nice.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly :).