Marin

Since this seems to be our favorite so far, there is still one thing I struggle with-
Is it [name]MAR[/name] in or [name]MARE[/name] in to you?
And does spelling it [name]Maren[/name] change that for you at all?

I live in the SF [name]Bay[/name] area so [name]Marin[/name] is Muh-[name]RIN[/name] to me…like the county. But [name]Maren[/name] is [name]MAR[/name]-en…and just a beautiful name imo.

Well I know 3 Marins. 2 [name]MARE[/name] ins and one Mahhhr in .
I like MAREin better if you want Mahhrin how about the spelling: [name]Marrin[/name].

I have known one who pronounces it Muhh-rin. This is the only pronunciation I think is pretty. [name]Mare[/name]-in just makes me think of a horse and mahhh-rin sounds almost like martian…

I know two Marens prounounced [name]MARE[/name]-in… like [name]Karen[/name] with an M. I think if you are looking to pronounce it [name]Mar[/name]-in, I’d stick with [name]Marin[/name].

I love this name! I pronounce it [name]MARE[/name]-in and I prefer it that way. I don’t really like the way MAH-rin sounds…

I’d say [name]Marin[/name] like [name]MAR[/name]-in and [name]Maren[/name] like MA-ren, rhyming with [name]Karen[/name]. [name]Do[/name] you prefer [name]MAR[/name]-in or [name]MARE[/name]-in?

My favourite is [name]MAR[/name]-in and I’d say the [name]Marin[/name] spelling gets you most obviously to that. Having said that, I’ve never met anyone with the name so I can’t be sure but that’s how I’d read it!

[name]Mare[/name]-in.