Marina or Juliet?

I’m having my fourth baby girl due this [name]May[/name] and my husband and I are having a hard time deciding on a name. We have it narrowed down to [name]Marina[/name] or [name]Juliet[/name]. I like [name]Marina[/name], he likes [name]Juliet[/name]. I like [name]Juliet[/name], but am worried that it will not go with our other daughters names. Our first three girls are [name]Thea[/name] (pronounced THEE-a), [name]Aurora[/name], and [name]Phoebe[/name]. But I am worried that if we name our fourth [name]Marina[/name], then [name]Phoebe[/name] will be the only one with a name that doesn’t end with an a. Does this really matter? And which name do you think is better - [name]Marina[/name] or [name]Juliet[/name]?

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]! I think it works beautifully with the other girls names! Good [name]Luck[/name]… choosing a name has not been easy for us! :slight_smile:

I love [name]Juliet[/name] so much!

[name]Juliet[/name] flows much better with the other three; it’s such a pretty name.

I would say [name]Juliet[/name] for sure. I think it works great with your other daughter’s names (which are lovely, btw).

Another vote for [name]Juliet[/name]. [name]Juliet[/name] is gorgeous and timeless, and oozes class. [name]Marina[/name] is lovely, but I think [name]Mariana[/name] and [name]Marielle[/name] are more sophisticated. As for little [name]Phoebe[/name], I wouldn’t worry about her not having an “a” ending. :slight_smile:

Really like [name]Juliet[/name], don’t particularly care for [name]Marina[/name]. I think it’s a no-brainer.

I have to say, I am also solidly in the [name]Juliet[/name] camp. Go [name]Juliet[/name]! And what great names for all the girls…and what a lovely family. I hope when she’s born you’ll send us a picture of all the girls together!