~ marjorie

hey, friends. :yellow_heart:

(thanks @wishmay for picking this one!)

ive recently found myself falling in love with marjorie (because of the amount of times ive listened to taylor’s song :sweat_smile:).

now, i have a few questions about her for you! this is just like the one i made about juliet :bug: have fun!

1. what’s your favorite nickname for marjorie?
    for me, i dont think i necessarily like giving marjorie a nickname, but if i had to choose, i’d call her mara.
  2. what sister would you pair up with marjorie?
    i’d personally give her a sister an “old lady” name (i dont particularly enjoy describing a name like that, but i’m not sure how to describe it!) i’d call her sister gladys :cloud:
  3. what brother would you pair up with marjorie?
    the same exact thing i said as the last one! perhaps humphrey? i think this is where i am mainly stuck. :teddy_bear:
  4. what middles would you pair up with marjorie!
    marjorie june, marjorie meadow, and marjorie olivia are my favorites at the moment!

thanks in advance, berries! :woman_fairy:
also, a quick poll for my beloved saskia :face_with_peeking_eye:

saskia marjorie?

0 voters

Marnie, Gia, or Mars

Thelma!

Norman!

Marjorie Nutmeg, Marjorie Sage, Marjorie Fable

1 Like
  1. [name_f]Mia[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Rosa[/name_f]
  3. [name_u]Arthur[/name_u]
  4. [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
1 Like

Jorie.

Rosamond.

Geoffrey.

Alma, Carmel, Dagmar, Galadriel, Ishtar, Lark, Pearl, Zora

2 Likes

[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] really grew on me too because of [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Swift[/name_m] song :musical_score:

Favourite nickname for [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] would be [name_u]Mars[/name_u], [name_f]Marnie[/name_f] or [name_f]Mara[/name_f] :tulip:

I would call her sister [name_f]Esther[/name_f] :dizzy:

I would call her brother [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] :bear:

I would pair with [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] something bold and nature inspired maybe [name_u]Larkspur[/name_u], [name_u]Fern[/name_u], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] or [name_m]Oakes[/name_m] :herb:

1 Like
  • what’s your favorite nickname for marjorie?

I like [name_u]Jorie[/name_u]! [name_u]Or[/name_u] [name_f]Rorie[/name_f] :slight_smile:

• what sister would you pair up with marjorie?

With [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f], I’m thinking [name_f]Lois[/name_f], [name_u]Alma[/name_u] or [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]

• what brother would you pair up with marjorie?

[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] and…Clyde, [name_m]Russell[/name_m] or [name_m]Winston[/name_m]

• what middles would you pair up with marjorie!

[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Lois[/name_f], [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_u]Ember[/name_u], [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_u]Cleo[/name_u] or [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f]

1 Like

i love marjorie for the exact same reason as you :yellow_heart:

1. mari
  2. marjorie & fiona
  3. marjorie & daniel
  4. marjorie faye / marjorie fable :tulip:
1 Like
  1. i love marnie!!
  2. adelfia popped into my head first and while stylistically i don’t think i would normally put them together i think it actually works well?
  3. carrick feels fun with marjorie, or i love pyramus for a bolder choice!
  4. marjorie belle or marjorie paige :two_hearts:
1 Like

[name_f]Mari[/name_f], [name_f]Mara[/name_f], [name_f]Meg[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f], [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f], [name_f]Winifred[/name_f], [name_f]Esther[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_m]Wilbur[/name_m], [name_m]Philip[/name_m], [name_u]Edward[/name_u], [name_u]Arthur[/name_u], [name_u]Franklin[/name_u]
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f], [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u], [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]

1 Like

marjorie has to be in my all time top 10 taylor swift songs, and I too fell in love with the name!

For [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f], I like: [name_u]Mars[/name_u], [name_f]Marcie[/name_f], [name_f]Joy[/name_f], [name_f]Mara[/name_f].

Siblings:
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] and [name_f]Esther[/name_f]
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]

[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] and [name_u]Arthur[/name_u]
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] and [name_u]Walter[/name_u]
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] and [name_u]Alfie[/name_u]

marjorie june, marjorie july, marjorie clover, marjorie alice

1 Like
  1. [name_f]Mara[/name_f] or [name_f]Gigi[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Esther[/name_f] or [name_f]Vera[/name_f]
  3. [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] or [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
  4. [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] or [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
1 Like

Jo is my favorite!

I think Sybil “Billie” would make a brilliant sister for Marjorie “Jo.”

I like Oswald “Ozzy” with Marjorie today!

Some ideas…
Eve
May
Alice
Luella
Blythe
Belle
Pearl
Winona
Kathryn
Estelle
Viola
Nell
Wynn

1 Like
  1. what’s your favorite nickname for marjorie?
    I don’t see myself nicknaming Marjorie because I dislike Margie and the other options feel forced to me. I suppose I can maybe see calling her Mari occasionally, which I do like

2. what sister would you pair up with marjorie?
    Colette*, Susannah*, Sylvie*, Ramona, Philippa*, Bernadette, Anaïs, Alice*, Tamsin, Helen, Frances*, Olive, Lavender, Therese, Camille*, Celia*, Tabitha, Estelle*, Lois*, Claudia, Simone, Esther, Bertille*, Flora

3. what brother would you pair up with marjorie?
    Clive*, Elias, Hal*, Norman, Cecil*, Lawrence (don’t like this spelling, but I think it looks better with Marjorie lol), Elliott, Frederic, Warren*, Wallace, Clarence, Maurice, Ellis, Gerald, Philip, Winston*, Blaine, Linus, Tobias, Ansel, Ivan

4. what middles would you pair up with marjorie!
    Marjorie Nell, Marjorie Bijou, Marjorie Hero, Marjorie Fable, Marjorie Blossom, Marjorie Lilac, Marjorie Alice, Marjorie Anouk*

*favourite pairings are starred

2 Likes

i love marjorie for the exact same reason!

1. madge and meg!
  2. judith, esther, eadith, or ramona
  3. claude, percival, or alasdair
  4. marjorie clove, marjorie wilder, or marjorie olwen!
1 Like