Mary, Lydia, Thomas, and George??

We are trying to select a name for our 4th child (a boy). We always select family names, but as we have abundant family history information that still leaves us with a lot of options. Our first three children are:

[name]Mary[/name] [name]Anna[/name] [name]Augusta[/name] Stinson (nickname Matsy - she never uses [name]Mary[/name])
[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] Stinson (officially goes by [name]Lydia[/name] but family and friends sometimes call her Liddy or Lid)
[name]Thomas[/name] [name]Edward[/name] Stinson (officially goes by [name]Thomas[/name] but family and friends sometimes call him [name]Tad[/name])

Currrently our top choice for number 4 is [name]George[/name] [name]Everett[/name] Stinson. However, other possible first name choices include [name]John[/name], [name]Samuel[/name], [name]Philip[/name], [name]Alden[/name] (but my girls hate this one), Teagle (OK, I’m the only one who really likes this one), or [name]Everett[/name] (as a 1st instead of middle name).

So in a nutshell I want to know if [name]Mary[/name], [name]Lydia[/name], [name]Thomas[/name], and [name]George[/name] (Or Matsy, Liddy, [name]Tad[/name], and [name]George[/name]) sounds like a harmonious grouping, or if all you name experts have a better idea?

[name]Hi[/name]! I cannot think of a better sibset than [name]Mary[/name], [name]Lydia[/name], [name]Thomas[/name], and [name]George[/name]! All are very classic, colonial and timeless names. However, [name]James[/name] is the one name that came to mind when I was thinking of other classic names…[name]James[/name] [name]Everett[/name] is wonderful! :smiley:

[name]Mary[/name], [name]Lydia[/name], [name]Thomas[/name], and [name]George[/name] is perfection! :slight_smile: Great names-- I especially love [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]. From your list, I think [name]Samuel[/name] would also fit very well. [name]William[/name], [name]Peter[/name], [name]Theodore[/name], and [name]Henry[/name] also come to mind.