Mary Margaret

[name]How[/name] do you feel about the name [name]Mary[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] as a first name?

• [name]Evelyn[/name]

Pretty and classic, not overused these days but people may associate it with days gone by?

It makes me think you could use the nn [name]Molly[/name] [name]May[/name] which is adorable on a baby :stuck_out_tongue:

Its ok. I neither like or dislike it.

You can’t go wrong with two classic and timeless names like [name]Mary[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] in a combo. These names don’t follow any trends and will never go out of style.

Classic combos with cool qualities! And additional alliteration! :slight_smile:

I love the suggestion of the nickname [name]Molly[/name] [name]May[/name].

I like it, very sweet. Did you know [name]Mary[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] is the name of a character from the tv show Once Upon a Time?

This was my thought–I wondered if that’s where you got it, [name]Evelyn[/name]? It’s a pretty name and a pretty combo with a lot of cute nns (and a great double-barrel), but I think a lot of people would assume that it’s tied to that show. If she just went by [name]Mary[/name], or by a nn, I think it is a bit more usable. Still, it’s a lovely name!

I think it’s two names, not one.

Super cute and classic. :slight_smile:

Really reminds me of the nuns at catholic school. No offense.

I like it because of Once Upon A Time.

I love both [name]Mary[/name] and [name]Margaret[/name]! Not sure how I feel about them used as one first name.

[name]Love[/name] it, very classic.

There are quite a few Catholic saints named [name]Mary[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] so I quite like it :slight_smile:

[name]Mary[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] just makes me think of a religious sister wandering around a convent, which of course is not a bad thing, just a heavy association of mine to try to sway. Like others I also think of the TV Show ‘Once Upon a Time’ (which has fast become a favourite of mine) and I think the reason for giving the character this name had a lot to do with her saint-like qualities - the name [name]Mary[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] fits the character perfectly.

I like it but it’s a bit of a mouthful so I would much prefer [name]Mary[/name] as the fn and [name]Margaret[/name] as the mn :slight_smile:

I didn’t realize that! ha just made the connection with the name [name]Mary[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] in Once UPon a Time! i forgot about that! I actually met a girl who just joined my sister’s Jump Rope team whose name is [name]Mary[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] and i fell in love with the name

Agreed! It’s lovely.