Masculine name for Indy

Okay so I love [name_f]Indy[/name_f] this is my last baby and I never got my girl :frowning: so I’ve had my heart set on [name_u]Indiana[/name_u] for a long time and I want to incorporate it into the name. But I feel [name_u]Indiana[/name_u] is feminine. So help?
Any suggestions?

[name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
[name_m]Indio[/name_m]
[name_u]Lindon[/name_u]
[name_m]Findley[/name_m]

Some less intuitive ideas/night be a stretch
Dominic
Benedict
Edwin
Iskander
Ferdinand

Something like [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] might work too

You could do [name_u]Indiana[/name_u] or [name_f]Indy[/name_f] and no one would question because of [name_u]Indiana[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m] but indigo or Findly as suggested I like. I would not worry about [name_u]Indiana[/name_u] or [name_f]Indy[/name_f] being feminine though. You could also use [name_u]Indiana[/name_u] as a middle and call him indy.
Like [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Indiana[/name_u] nn [name_f]Indy[/name_f] is totally fine. People typically go right along with nns especially if the first name begins with the same letter but even [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] can be betty wit bout question… Or [name_m]William[/name_m] bill. You could call him indy if he was called literally anything. Not that that’s help ful. [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] indigo [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Ishmael[/name_m] [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m] … Probably my fav I names… For a boy

I would use [name_u]Indiana[/name_u] or [name_f]Indy[/name_f] as a first

Also love [name_u]Linden[/name_u] NN: [name_f]Indy[/name_f]

I’ve also seen it used as a nick name for [name_m]Devlin[/name_m] and [name_m]Quinlin[/name_m]