Mason vs Logan

Which do you like best?
[name]Mason[/name] or [name]Logan[/name]

[name]Logan[/name].

I know it is attempting to cross to the girls side but this name is all male to me. Maybe I’m just a nerd at heart but with X-Men’s [name]Wolverine[/name] being named [name]Logan[/name] it just seems very masculine to me.

[name]Logan[/name] for sure. [name]Mason[/name] reminds me of the lodge.

I like [name]Mason[/name] better. I think it will stand the test of time better than [name]Logan[/name]. [name]Logan[/name] seems trendier and may become dated in the future. I can picture an old man named [name]Mason[/name] but not [name]Logan[/name].

I prefer [name]Mason[/name], too, for the same reason as the poster above me.

I like [name]Logan[/name] better. It’s got a nice sound to it.

Hmm. This is hard. [name]Logan[/name] feels a bit dry to me already; [name]Mason[/name] sounds fresher. [name]Logan[/name] feels more sweet and smart, while [name]Mason[/name] feels stronger and braver. I like both, but I think I’ll have to go with [name]Logan[/name].

[name]Mason[/name] and [name]Logan[/name] are not my taste at all. [name]Both[/name] are trendy and so popular that they’re both already sounding “tired”. If I was forced to pick one, I would go with the more distinguished [name]Mason[/name]. [name]Logan[/name] has more of a Country & Western feel. Good luck!

[name]Logan[/name] is my pick. [name]Mason[/name] to me reminds me of Freemasons and Masonic lodges.
[name]Logan[/name] is definately all boy, and what a great namesake!