Matilda and Eloise

Hey everyone! Really quick update on the twins. [name]Both[/name] of the girls are now out of the NICU and are home!! [name]Eloise[/name] was released 10 days ago and [name]Matilda[/name] was released today. It is such a relief to have all my babies under one roof now. [name]Both[/name] [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Dottie[/name] have been very “helpful” so far. [name]Henry[/name] is my diaper fetcher and [name]Dottie[/name] “watches” them. My entire family thanks you for your thoughts and prayers over the past month or so for us. We really are feeling blessed. :slight_smile:

Congratulations to you and your girls!! I am so glad they are home. Cheers!

Congratulations on having your girls home! I’m glad that you now have the chance to have all your kids together at last! I hope that the transition from one to four is smooth and wonderful for you!

Thank you so much for the update, it is great that you have some little helpers at home. It is a great diversion for [name]Henry[/name] too, I hope that he loves being a big brother.

Wishing you all the very best as you begin life as a mother of four beautiful children.

I hope that the children have a very exciting [name]Christmas[/name] too, not that little [name]Dottie[/name] will understand [name]Santa[/name] very well yet but I am sure putting out the food for [name]Santa[/name] and seeing the [name]Christmas[/name] tree will be another exciting thing to think about.

Life will never be dull at your place with four lively youngsters.

Great news to hear that the twins are home.

love from here in Australia to you and your family.

That’s fantastic! Wish you the best!

Yea!!! What wonderful news! :slight_smile: [name]How[/name] are you doing? I’m so glad that [name]Matilda[/name] is doing well, and I’m so happy that the babies are home. I cracked up when I read what you wrote about [name]Dottie[/name] “watching.” She’s the cutest thing! I hope that [name]Henry[/name]'s doing well, too!

Have a great night! :slight_smile:

I’m so happy for you and your family, [name]Kate[/name]! Give them all hugs and kisses from us.
[name]Susan[/name]

Huge congratulations! So pleased to hear that the twins are doing well and that you can all be together again :slight_smile:

So glad to hear that they are both home and doing well! Congrats again!!!

Yeah!!! I am so happy that the girls are both home! [name]Dottie[/name] sounds so adorable! I love reading about her. :slight_smile: I absolutely love your children’s names! [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Lavender[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name]. So perfect!! COngratulations again and I hope that you are able to get some rest and time to yourself in the coming weeks and months. :slight_smile: God bless.

So happy to hear your family is all safe and sound and back at home together. Congratulations, again, and many wishes for stamina and patience in your job as mother to 4! [name]Glad[/name] to hear that you have some little helpers.