Matt Damon Kid's Names Opinion

So his kids are [name]Alexia[/name], [name]Isabella[/name], [name]Gia[/name] Zavala and [name]Stella[/name] Zavala. Individually, I think these names are beautiful, but do they go together as a sibset? [name]Alexia[/name] is the half sibling to the other 3 so since she has a different mom I won’t count her name, but what about the other 3? Was giving [name]Gia[/name] and [name]Stella[/name] the same middle name a good idea or does that just isolate [name]Isabella[/name]? Are [name]Isabella[/name] and [name]Stella[/name] too close for siblings? [name]Just[/name] want to know your thoughts. THANKYOU!!

I still can’t believe he named his daughter [name]Stella[/name] when he had an [name]Isabella[/name]. Rhyming names and they’re not even twins! It seems kind of careless, although I suppose since both are beautiful names and they had their heart set on [name]Stella[/name], they can do whatever they want.

I love [name]Stella[/name] and [name]Gia[/name]. [name]Isabella[/name] and [name]Alexia[/name] not so much, but they’re not bad. I agree with the [name]Stella[/name]/[name]Isabella[/name] thing- of all the names, did they really have to pick two that rhymed? And Zavala is a family name, and a great one as a middle name for a girl. I don’t really understand why [name]Stella[/name] and [name]Gia[/name] both got the same middle name, and [name]Isabella[/name] didn’t. It seems like it should be all or just one, but not 2/3 (or 2/4, depending on how you look at it). That said, [name]Stella[/name] and [name]Gia[/name] make a great sibset. I feel like they’re made to be sisters.

[name]Alexia[/name]: the inability to see words or to read, caused by a defect of the brain

Not the best name imo.

Since you made mention of it… to be fair/accurate [name]Alexia[/name] has a different father, not mother. She is [name]Luciana[/name]'s biological child from a previous marriage, [name]Matt[/name] is the step-parent.

Since you made mention of it… to be fair/accurate [name]Alexia[/name] has a different father, not mother. She is [name]Luciana[/name]'s biological child from a previous marriage, [name]Matt[/name] is the step-parent.[/quote]

Sorry!! MY Bad!! THANKYOU :slight_smile:

I like [name]Stella[/name], but that’s about it. As a whole, they’re way too matchy…

OHHH :o I had no idea!!! That’s horrible! :lol:

With the matching names ([name]Isabella[/name] & [name]Stella[/name]) and the same middle name for only two (Zavala) aside, I still am not a fan of these names. I’m not quite sure why…they are beautiful but they just don’t seem very inspired to me for some reason…

I think they look beautiful written down beside eachother but once said out loud it’s like a tongue twister. In particular, [name]Alexia[/name]… to me it sounds as if it has one too many syllables. I much prefer [name]Alexa[/name]. Any time I see [name]Stella[/name] I think a) STELLLAAAAA! or b) [name]Ted[/name]'s girlfriend on HIMYM. [name]Isabella[/name] is, well… on top of the popularity charts. That leaves [name]Gia[/name], which I think is gorgeous.

If you really like a name, go for it! Give [name]Matt[/name] a break! :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] [name]Stella[/name], like [name]Gia[/name], [name]Isabella[/name] is tolerable, and [name]Alexia[/name], well, I just don’t think a brain disorder makes a very good namesake…

I [name]LOVE[/name] HIMYM!!! that show is legend…wait for it…DARY!!!

I don’t personally love the names myself, especially the two that rhyme… But they are nice, relatively normal names. It could be worse.

I think they are all nice names, and the rhyming of [name]Isabella[/name] and [name]Stella[/name] dont bother me. And for the middle name thing, I dont believe children generally pay attention to those things.I prefer these names to names like [name]Moxie[/name] Crimefighter.

Individually I love all of the names, but would prefer [name]Alexa[/name] rather than [name]Alexia[/name] due to the whole disorder thing mentioned in PP. But, to me, when you put them all together it seems a little too much. Throw a [name]Kate[/name] or something in there!!! Overall they are beautiful names and could definitely be a lot worse.

[name]Stella[/name] , really good.