Matthew with Natalie & Gabriella?

[name]Just[/name] had our scan today and found out no.3 will likely be a boy.

Does [name]Matthew[/name] sit alright with older sisters names [name]Natalie[/name] & [name]Gabriella[/name]?

I’m aware of the [name]Matt[/name] / [name]Nat[/name] clash potential but [name]Natalie[/name] NEVER gets called [name]Nat[/name], and we would probably use a different established family nn that we’ve got up our sleeve for [name]Matthew[/name] anyway.

[name]Do[/name] [name]Matthew[/name], [name]Natalie[/name] and [name]Gabriella[/name] sound like siblings?

I think [name]Matthew[/name], [name]Natalie[/name] and [name]Gabriella[/name] go very nicely together, especially without the [name]Matt[/name]/[name]Nat[/name] difficulty. When saying the full names aloud, because of the th in [name]Matthew[/name], it is not a problem at all and if you use different nicknames, then it will never be a problem.

I think [name]Matthew[/name], [name]Natalie[/name] and [name]Gabriella[/name] make a lovely sib-set:) I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Matthew[/name] too!

Good [name]Luck[/name]:slight_smile:

• [name]Charlie[/name]

Yes, [name]Matthew[/name] goes very well with [name]Natalie[/name] and [name]Gabriella[/name]!

Good luck