Matthias?

So… I have a sibset that I love in my story… But there is one of the names that feels like it’s too different and not meant to be…

There is:
[name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] “[name_u]Finn[/name_u]”
[name_f]Calliope[/name_f] [name_f]Noor[/name_f] “[name_f]Callie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Leonore[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] “[name_u]Nori[/name_u]”
[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] “[name_u]Dash[/name_u]”
and
[name_m]Matthias[/name_m] [name_m]Austin[/name_m]

I’m not in love with [name_m]Matthias[/name_m] [name_m]Austin[/name_m] as a combo and I do not want his nickname to be [name_m]Matt[/name_m]…
[name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any suggestions of nicknames for [name_m]Matthias[/name_m] or suggestions of other names that might fit the sibset?

[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] “[name_u]Alex[/name_u]” or [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] “[name_u]Teddy[/name_u]” [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] could work.

To be honest, I love [name_m]Matthias[/name_m]! I think it fits the group perfectly!

I want to let you know just in case that [name_m]Matthias[/name_m] is the name of one of the twelve disciples in the Bible that joined after [name_m]Jesus[/name_m] went to heaven. Some people would think too much of him.

Some suggestions for middle names are:
[name_m]John[/name_m]
[name_m]Gordon[/name_m]
[name_m]Garrett[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Rain[/name_u]
[name_u]Jordan[/name_u]
[name_m]Samson[/name_m]
[name_u]Jay[/name_u]
Wayn

For his nickname he could go by his middle name or maybe something that has nothing to do with his name. Something like [name_m]Trip[/name_m] for a clumsy person, Bowl for that horrible haircut decision three years ago, etc. Be creative. His friends and family call him _____ because he _____

Nickname wise there is [name_m]Matz[/name_m] on the page for the name. You could also use a word that has nothing to do with his name. I personally think that [name_u]Finn[/name_u], [name_f]Callie[/name_f], [name_u]Nori[/name_u], [name_u]Dash[/name_u] and [name_m]Matz[/name_m] sound like a good sibset. As for a middle name, I like [name_m]Mattias[/name_m]:
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]John[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]King[/name_m]
[name_m]Everet[/name_m]
[name_m]Paul[/name_m]

While I like [name_m]Mattias[/name_m], I feel like it doesn’t fit with the other names. I also think that the middle name doesn’t go well with the others.

FN Suggestions
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_u]Kendall[/name_u]
[name_m]Valor[/name_m]
Oleander
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_m]Lucius[/name_m]
[name_m]Zander[/name_m]
[name_u]Mercer[/name_u]
[name_m]Connell[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]

MN Suggestions
[name_u]Tate[/name_u]
[name_m]Killian[/name_m]
[name_m]Olsen[/name_m]
[name_m]Autry[/name_m]
[name_m]Crispin[/name_m]
[name_f]Grier[/name_f]
[name_u]Neal[/name_u]
[name_u]Collins[/name_u]
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]
[name_u]Gray[/name_u]

I like [name_m]Matthias[/name_m], but the only other name-related nickname I can think of is [name_u]Matty[/name_u]/[name_u]Mattie[/name_u]. His nickname could come from his personality or a character quirk (lucky, lefty) or his appearance, or just something random (skipper, captain, speedy)