Max and Nico

Just for fun. What do you think of this sibset? I’ve always loved those two nicknames but never been a fan of the full names that could be shortened to [name_u]Max[/name_u] or [name_u]Nico[/name_u]. Is it too much?

I might have been a tiny bit influenced by Formula 1 drivers but they could pull off just about any name so not sure mere mortals could :joy:

They work as a sibset.

I think they’re fantastic together.

Love [name_u]Nico[/name_u]! It was my number 2 choice

I like both [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_u]Nico[/name_u]. Good names. And they work together.

I like the names but don’t think they work as siblings.

Ooh, yes! I love these two together. Both cool, youthful, laid back, international names full of energy and character.

Max is quite a bit more popular but it’s one of those names that never loses its freshness for me. There’s also [name_u]Rex[/name_u], which would also make a fabulous brother for [name_u]Nico[/name_u].

1 Like

They work. I also like [name_m]Enzo[/name_m] with them.

I like them together!

I think they’re great together. Both short, spunky, and work well together.

Love them for brothers !

Nico and [name_u]Max[/name_u] work so well together! I also don’t think they need “full” names to go with them–they’re fine all on their own.

They work great together! I could see them with brothers…

Finn
[name_u]Luca[/name_u]
[name_u]Kai[/name_u]
[name_m]Dante[/name_m]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_u]Bodhi[/name_u]
[name_u]Levi[/name_u]
[name_u]Eli[/name_u]
[name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
[name_u]Ezra[/name_u]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]

Aha, a fellow F1 fan! I think [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_u]Nico[/name_u] are a great pair of brother names. [name_u]Max[/name_u] as a standalone is super common now in the UK at least and [name_u]Nico[/name_u] is definitely usable without a long form