Max or Henry!

I love the playfulness of [name_u]Max[/name_u] but the history of [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. If max, what is a good formal name? We like [name_m]Maximus[/name_m], but is that just too much?

I prefer [name_m]Henry[/name_m].
What about [name_m]Hank[/name_m] as an informal name?

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] for the formal? I do love [name_m]Henry[/name_m], though.

I love [name_u]Max[/name_u]!! I really like [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m] and [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]. Not a fan of [name_m]Maximus[/name_m], reminds me of gluteus maximus, the butt muscle.

[name_m]Maxim[/name_m] I think is my favorite [name_u]Max[/name_u] name. [name_u]Max[/name_u] and all it’s full name choices are nice but for some reason they do not grow on me any more than that. I adore [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. I have [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Birch[/name_m] on my short list, both names honor my dad.

I vote [name_m]Henry[/name_m] it seems as playful as max to me with a more historic vibe
[name_m]Maximus[/name_m] I think of tangled max alone I think of wizards of waverly place
I like maxwell and maxley

[name_m]Maxim[/name_m] is also my favorite [name_u]Max[/name_u] name, but I have to say I prefer [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. It just has this classic and rustic vibe it gives off to me .

I think you would have to see this baby to choose between those 2 names. I love them both, but have very different images of a [name_u]Max[/name_u] and a [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. Once you meet him you will know…
And I like just [name_u]Max[/name_u].

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] is my style, but [name_u]Max[/name_u] is nice.