Max what?

Although I’ve adventurously considered a variety of uncommon boys’ names, it seems the name my BF and I both like is [name]Max[/name]. So now it seems the question is: [name]Max[/name] what? Here are a few we’re considering - what do you all think, and are there other middle names that are somewhat in keeping with the ones we’ve got in mind? Thanks.

[name]Max[/name] Amore
[name]Max[/name] [name]Amato[/name]
[name]Max[/name] [name]Ambrose[/name]
[name]Max[/name] [name]Aloysius[/name]
[name]Max[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name]
[name]Max[/name] [name]Benedict[/name]

Have you considered a longer more unusual form that can get you the nn [name]Max[/name]?
There is: [name]Maximo[/name], [name]Maximilian[/name], [name]Mannix[/name], and Macsen.
If you do go with just [name]Max[/name] I would suggest a longer mn for balance it out. Maybe [name]Max[/name] [name]Everett[/name], [name]Max[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name], or [name]Max[/name] [name]Theodore[/name]?

I like [name]Maddox[/name] nn [name]Max[/name] but BF is a “purist” - likes [name]Max[/name], just [name]Max[/name] - and I’m ok with that. I am hoping we can agree upon a relatively more unusual MN and agree that 3+ syllables seems better, esp. since surname is 2 syllables.

Thanks.

Oooh, I really like [name]Max[/name] [name]Benedict[/name]! I think most people steer clear of [name]Benedict[/name] because of the eggs connection, but I think its a really handsome name that would fit perfectly in the middle name spot. Its got enough syllables to balance [name]Max[/name]'s shortness out, and its got this old world vintage feel. [name]Just[/name] though I’d throw in my two cents. You might also like:

[name]Max[/name] [name]Cornelius[/name] (swoon)
[name]Max[/name] [name]Julius[/name] (love this!)
[name]Max[/name] [name]Leander[/name]
[name]Max[/name] [name]Anatoly[/name]
[name]Max[/name] [name]Theron[/name]
[name]Max[/name] [name]Balthazar[/name]
[name]Max[/name] [name]Barnabas[/name]

Good luck!

• [name]Sydnee[/name]

I love [name]Max[/name]. I know a ‘just [name]Max[/name]’ and I call him something different everytime I see him. From [name]Maximilian[/name] to [name]Maximus[/name] to [name]Maximiliano[/name] to [name]Maximo[/name]. It’s fun.
I like [name]Benedict[/name] from your list.
[name]How[/name] about:
[name]Max[/name] [name]Vitaly[/name] (I am so in love with this name right now)
[name]Max[/name] [name]Gianni[/name]
[name]Max[/name] [name]Romany[/name]
[name]Max[/name] [name]Anderson[/name]
[name]Max[/name] [name]Dimitri[/name]
[name]Max[/name] [name]Olivier[/name]
[name]Max[/name] [name]Bartholomew[/name]
[name]Max[/name] [name]Barnaby[/name]
[name]Max[/name] [name]Antonio[/name]
[name]Max[/name] [name]Abraham[/name]

I really love the flow of [name]Max[/name] Amore. I think it’s perfection.

Some others maybe…

[name]Max[/name] [name]Agosto[/name]
[name]Max[/name] [name]September[/name] (I don’t know when you said you were due)
[name]Max[/name] [name]Zacarias[/name]

Let us know what you decide…

my suggestion: [name]Max[/name] [name]August[/name]

my fav of yours: [name]Max[/name] [name]Ambrose[/name]