Maximus has a new baby sister!

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] came into the world at 12:35 am on [name_u]August[/name_u] 12th. Big brother [name_m]Maximus[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is so very sweet with her. ”

When we saw an ultrasound picture of her little face, we knew she was an [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. I’ve been in love with the name [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] for years, and [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] is after my husband’s sister. :two_hearts: We wanted a name that felt classy and sophisticated and we are very happy with our choice!

Congratulations! [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] is a wonderful name.

Congrats On Your [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]!

Well wishes upon her and your family for this precious [name_f]Babe[/name_f]!

Congratulations on your little lady!

Congratulations! [name_m]Both[/name_m] of your children have amazing names! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! I love her name, it goes well with [name_m]Maximus[/name_m]. :slight_smile:

What an excellent name. Congratulations!!

Aww! Thank you all! I’m glad everyone likes it. That means a lot! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] is definitely classy! Your daughter has a beautiful name!