Maxine

[name]Maxine[/name] was my grandmother’s name and I think it could be kind of a cool old lady name especially with a nn of [name]Max[/name]. My worry is this…is she going to get called Kotex or maxi pad in junior high?

I like it. max is a kl name for a gal

We know a [name]Maxine[/name] who is now in college. She is very cool and so smart.

I love the name maxine nn [name]Max[/name] and I didn’t think about teasing potential until i read this and it’s so cool you have a connection with the name :slight_smile:

good luck :slight_smile:

[name]Maxine[/name] is one of my favorite names. Dont worry there is so many people with that name that nobody will make fun of her.

I know a 14 year old [name]Maxine[/name], and as far as I know, she hasn’t been teased.

I’m in love with the name to :frowning:

I love this name a LOT! I also love her cool sister [name]Roxanne[/name] nn [name]Roxy[/name].

I doubt she would be teased unless she went by [name]Maxi[/name].

That makes me feel better. Thanks :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] [name]Maxine[/name]! I think [name]Maxi[/name]-Pad might be a bad nickname though, I know a [name]Maxwell[/name] nn [name]Max[/name] who’s always called [name]Maxi[/name]-Pad as a form of teasing. But that’s not to discourage you from [name]Maxine[/name], its a beautiful name and I think if you just go by [name]Maxine[/name] and not any other nicknames it would be fine.