Maxine

maxine

I think [name]Maxine[/name] is adorable! I had a friend with that name when I was in middle school and everyone called her [name]Max[/name]. I’m not in love with [name]Poppy[/name]; I think it’s cute for a little kid but it could sound childish on an adult.

[name]Hi[/name]!

I think [name]Poppy[/name] is very sweet! I think it is one of the flower names that is unique and feminine, while still being strong and elegant. Great choice!

[name]Maxine[/name], to me, sounds a bit more harsh and distinctively less feminine than [name]Poppy[/name], so I wouldn’t say they are “ideal” together. I do know one who goes by [name]Maxie[/name], but that just reminds me of maxi pads - feminine hygiene products…

What is [name]Poppy[/name]'s middle name, might I ask?

If you are looking for names that capture [name]Poppy[/name]'s feel, I might suggest [name]Alice[/name], [name]Belle[/name], [name]Cora[/name], [name]Diana[/name], [name]Emmeline[/name], [name]Flora[/name], [name]Gwendolyn[/name], [name]Hazel[/name], [name]Iris[/name], [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Leona[/name], [name]Miranda[/name], [name]Noelle[/name], [name]Ophelia[/name], [name]Phoebe[/name], [name]Regina[/name], [name]Stella[/name], [name]Thalia[/name], and [name]Vivian[/name].

Good luck!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile: