Maya and Genevieve?

What do you think of these names for sisters?

They do sound nice together! I do think that written next to each other they look a little funny length wise.

I get different vibes from these names, but in terms of sound, they are wonderful together. actually, I think [name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] would make a beautiful name too :heart:

1 Like

Gorgeous names! While they do share a a similar qualities to me, I don’t love them as sister names. The different in length really bothers me :confused:

I really like [name_f]Maya[/name_f] & [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] I think they are beautiful names and work well as sisters. Yes visually [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is very long compared to [name_f]Maya[/name_f] but I know of sibling sets consisting of [name_f]Amy[/name_f] & [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] no one seems to think there’s a stark contrast despite [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] being much longer than [name_f]Amy[/name_f]. I say go for it : )

1 Like

These names are absolutely beautiful together!

They work well!

Not a combo I would put together because of the difference in length, but I actually really like them together!

Maya and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] make an unexpected but lovely set

There’s a lot of positive feedback here… However I’m going to be a little bit more critical (sorry!!!)

To me, [name_f]Maya[/name_f] is a very plain name(Not necessarily bad, just common and simple) meanwhile [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is a gorgeous, long and sophisticated name. If my sister’s name was [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and I was a [name_f]Maya[/name_f], I might be a little bit annoyed at my parents. They just don’t really seem equal in my eyes. Of course this is all subject to opinion, and judging by the comments mine isn’t a common one. [name_m]Just[/name_m] thought it would be worth considering :slight_smile: