Maya Jean nn MJ?

So I came up with this idea cause I love spiderman and the name [name_f]Maya[/name_f]. What’s really pissing me off is because I find [name_f]Maya[/name_f] really really cute to be covered up by a nickname and now i don’t know what to do because I want both. Should I drop the nn or am I being weird and there’s nothing wrong with calling her both MJ and [name_f]Maya[/name_f]?

You can call her both MJ and [name_f]Maya[/name_f].

5 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with using both! I grew up being called lots of different nicknames as well as my full name and have always loved it. You might end up using one more than the other but it’s perfectly normal to use both a full name and a nn on a day to day basis :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 Like

You could very easily call her both :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you can use both interchangeably !

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with calling her [name_f]Maya[/name_f] & MJ!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Maya[/name_f]! I would honestly just use [name_f]Maya[/name_f] myself, but I think you could easily use both! :heart:

1 Like

You can definitely call her both!

1 Like

If you love it, just use both! Off the top of my head, I think my two-year-old goes by (and responds to) her own name and at least 3 nick/pet names on a daily basis.

1 Like

I think it’s perfect! You can call her both and see what fits her personality more as she gets older.

1 Like

I love this! You could definitely call her both, I have had a ton of different nicknames when I was growing up xD [name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] is such a great combination!

1 Like