Mazarine's sister...

Maybe [name]Primrose[/name], [name]Ophelia[/name], [name]Leocadia[/name], [name]Theodora[/name], [name]Persephone[/name], [name]Amaryllis[/name], [name]Araminta[/name], [name]Astrid[/name], [name]Artemis[/name], [name]Antigone[/name], [name]Cordelia[/name], [name]Cosette[/name], [name]Filomena[/name], [name]Hermione[/name], [name]Isadora[/name], [name]Lorraine[/name], [name]Magnolia[/name], [name]Octavia[/name], [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Henrietta[/name], [name]Viola[/name] or [name]Florence[/name].

[name]Hi[/name] - here are some suggestions:

[name]Blanche[/name]
[name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Citron[/name]
[name]Estelle
Gwendolyn
Guinevere
Juliette[/name]
[name]Romy[/name]
[name]Simone[/name]

(If I remeber correctly, you have a son, right? If so, what is his name? And what is Mazarine’s full name?)

I completely get what you’re saying about not wanting to pigeon hole yourself. Mazarine is such a distinctive name–I think you should try to pair it with something that’s got that same quality of unexpected playfulness to it but avoid replicating the rhythm of Mazarine too closely.

Personally, I’d probably go for something that clearly reads as feminine and yet is relatively frill-less in style.

Mazarine and [name]Xanthe[/name]
Mazarine and [name]Junia[/name]
Mazarine and [name]Hazel[/name]
Mazarine and [name]Damaris[/name]
Mazarine and [name]Cecily[/name]
Mazarine and [name]Leonor[/name]
Mazarine and [name]Felicity[/name]
Mazarine and [name]Zilpha[/name]
Mazarine and [name]Cleo[/name]
Mazarine and [name]Petra[/name]
Mazarine and [name]Pearl[/name]

[name]How[/name] about something along these lines:

[name]Livia[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] “[name]Liv[/name]” - Maz & [name]Liv[/name] I love together!
[name]Hollis[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] “[name]Holly[/name]”
[name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] “[name]Belle[/name]”
[name]Mavis[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] “[name]Mae[/name]” “[name]Maeve[/name]/[name]Mave[/name]” - really liking this for you for some reason!
[name]Celeste[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] “Cece” “[name]Essie[/name]” - this one is also beautiful!
[name]Zosia[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] “[name]Zoe[/name]”
[name]Margot[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] “[name]Pearl[/name]”
[name]Amabel[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] “[name]Mae[/name]” “[name]Belle[/name]”
[name]Delphine[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] “[name]Delphi[/name]” “[name]Dell[/name]”
[name]Althea[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] “[name]Alli[/name]” “[name]Thea[/name]”
[name]Colette[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] “[name]Coco[/name]”
[name]Gabrielle[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] “[name]Gaby[/name]” “[name]Bree[/name]” “[name]Elle[/name]”
[name]Ambrosia[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] “[name]Rosie[/name]” “[name]Amber[/name]”
[name]Arcadia[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] “[name]Cady[/name]” (ha that spelling of [name]Cady[/name] reminds me of Mean Girls - good or bad thing? I cant decide…But how awesome is [name]Arcadia[/name]?!)
[name]Jacqueline[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] “[name]Jacqui[/name]” “[name]Jac[/name]” “[name]Jax[/name]” “[name]Linny[/name]”
[name]Bronte[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] “[name]Bee[/name]” - [name]Love[/name] her for you! She feels like she came from the same time as Mazarine if that makes any sense at all?
[name]Annette[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] “[name]Annie[/name]”
[name]Camille[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] “[name]Millie[/name]”
[name]Cleonie[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] “[name]Cleo[/name]” “[name]Leo[/name]” “[name]Leonie[/name]”
[name]Zephyr[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] “Ephy/[name]Effie[/name]”

…I know you want a second middle name but i just wanted to make sure any of the names sounded awesome with [name]Adelaide[/name] since she is guaranteed!

xoxoxo [name]Viv[/name]

Hello frenchie

Adelaide is a gorgeous name
Amity
Hermione
Sybil
Corinne
Sylvie
Myrtle
Willow
Damaris
Estelle
Ivy
Iris

[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] Loveday perhaps?

Have you noticed that [name]Lavender[/name] and [name]Magnolia[/name] are gorgeous flowers and [name]Clementine[/name] is an orange. Is a nature theme emerging?

Did you know that the Irish name Macushla means darling. I have only known one girl with this name her nn was Cush.

[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] Macushla

[name]Ottilie[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]/[name]Margot[/name] nn of [name]Teal[/name] for [name]Ottilie[/name] and seeing as Mazarine is a blue too you have another theme happening.

[name]Clementine[/name] [name]Lilith[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] I also like [name]Clementina[/name]

[name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Grey[/name] is lovely, combo [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Grey[/name]. I remember it well from last time with nn of [name]Win[/name]/[name]Winnie[/name] I seem to finding combos that suit [name]Margaret[/name] more.

I like [name]Adelaide[/name] in fn spot eg [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Persephone[/name] [name]Frances[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Persephone[/name] [name]Grey[/name]

rollo (have a good day!)

More
[name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]
[name]Lavender[/name] [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Wren[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] (sorry couldn’t get the mn’s you like in this combo)

Thanks frenchie and I think it is easier to say [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] and I can hear you calling out, “[name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] come here now!” (leaving out [name]Adelaide[/name] when you call her but not in her formal name).

rollo

Mazarine & [name]Sophronia[/name]
Mazarine & [name]Prudence[/name]
Mazarine & [name]Eulalia[/name]
Mazarine & [name]Catriona[/name]
Mazarine & [name]Rafaela[/name]
Mazarine & [name]Genevieve[/name]
Mazarine & Ingaretta
Mazarine & [name]Leocadia[/name]
Mazarine & [name]Nouvel[/name]
Mazarine & [name]Rousseau[/name]
Mazarine & Constansie

[name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] is gorgeous, though it might give you something of an M theme - Mazarine and [name]Magnolia[/name].

Still, I think they’re different enough that it isn’t a huge concern.

From jade06’s list, I’m tempted by [name]Leocadia[/name] - Mazarine and [name]Leocadia[/name]. Too much together? I’m not sure, but I like the idea.

Frenchie, [name]Glad[/name] you like [name]Gwendolyn[/name]! I think [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Grey[/name] is just gorgeous! Another name I thought of is [name]Delphine[/name]. (Too close to Mazarine, though?)

[name]Magenta[/name] nn [name]Madge[/name]?

[name]How[/name] about: [name]Allegra[/name], [name]Apollonia[/name], [name]Avalon[/name], [name]Brynna[/name], [name]Carlyn[/name], [name]Carys[/name], [name]Cordelia[/name], [name]Cosima[/name], [name]Cricket[/name], [name]Dabney[/name], [name]Dixie[/name], [name]Holland[/name], [name]Isadora[/name] (you could change the S to a Z to make a slight connection), [name]Janessa[/name], [name]Jessalyn[/name], [name]Octavia[/name], [name]Orianna[/name], [name]Posey[/name], [name]Willa[/name], [name]Xanthe[/name], [name]Yesenia[/name], [name]Zora[/name],

What about [name]Delphinia[/name]?

[name]Magnolia[/name]- I’m not loving [name]Magnolia[/name] with Mazarine. They have such different feels to me! [name]Magnolia[/name] is very cute and sweet…almost too cute next to the lovely Mazarine. However, is you are going to use it, don’t worry too much about [name]Maggie[/name]. [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Nola[/name]? Use that instead.

[name]Sophronia[/name]- I love [name]Sophronia[/name] with Mazarine. I think Maz and [name]Sophie[/name] is darling, but that’s just me. I know you have a problem with the popularity issue (though it is just a nickname!).

[name]Gwendolyn[/name]- I love the name [name]Gwendolyn[/name], especially with [name]Grey[/name]. Maz and [name]Gwen[/name] is wonderful. Maz and [name]Grey[/name] is wonderful, for that matter. I think this one goes well with [name]Adelaide[/name]. [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Grey[/name]? [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Grey[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]? [name]Both[/name] lovely. What do you think of [name]Gwyneth[/name]?

[name]Lavender[/name]- I like [name]Lavender[/name], but I’m not sure I like [name]Lavender[/name] French. Too wordy for me. I think it makes a gorgeous middle, though.

[name]Penelope[/name]- [name]Penelope[/name]/[name]Persephone[/name] and Mazarine are very nice, but I think [name]Penelope[/name] is too popular with Mazarine and [name]Pepper[/name] has too much of a different feel. So nicknamey and cutesy ([name]Don[/name]'t get me wrong, I adore [name]Pepper[/name], just not with Mazarine). However, if Mazarine starts to go by Maz more often, I think it could work. [name]Pepper[/name] and Maz is fantastic. So spunky!

[name]Ottilie[/name]- I think this is great with [name]West[/name] and Mazarine. [name]Do[/name] you like the nickname [name]Tilly[/name]? I think that is the most obvious. [name]Rollo[/name]'s suggestion of [name]Teal[/name] is nice, too. Style-wise, I think this is one of your best options. It is similarm but doesn’t pigeon-hole you.

[name]Cordelia[/name]- I don’t like [name]Cordelia[/name] nn [name]Coco[/name]. But, I really don’t have any reason besides that fact that it isn’t my style. I think it fows well with Mazarine and I don’t think [name]Coco[/name] is a stripper name. If it ends up being the one, go for it.

Alright, I’m not sure how helpful all of this will be. I’m quite indecisive. Overall, I think [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Grey[/name] and [name]Ottilie[/name] _______ [name]Adeliade[/name] are my favorites for you. Good luck with your search!

• Quirk