Mddle name help

Hello, Berries! My sister recently found out that she is having a girl! The baby’s name is definitely going to be Tyner because that is a family name, but she wants her to have a girly middle name to balance it out. Her own middle name is [name]Elizabeth[/name], and she is considering passing that on but it’s a little plain so she wants some other options! Does anyone have any suggestions for girly names that sound good as a middle name to Tyner? The last name is two syllables and starts with C.

I think Tyner would be much better in the middle. [name]Elizabeth[/name] Tyner would be great actually. [name]Elizabeth[/name] has loads of nicknames to choose from too. Anyhow, here are some suggestions for middles.

Tyner:

[name]Alexandra[/name]
[name]Sophia[/name]
[name]Cecelia[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Viviana[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Meredith[/name]
[name]Adeline[/name]
[name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Kate[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]

Is it Tyner as in dinner or Tyner as in diner?

Tyner [name]Jane[/name] C.
Tyner [name]Rose[/name] C.
Tyner [name]Victoria[/name] C.
Tyner [name]Charlotte[/name] C.
Tyner [name]Marigold[/name] C.
Tyner [name]Hyacinth[/name] C.
Tyner [name]Amelia[/name] C.
Tyner [name]Scarlett[/name] C.
Tyner [name]Elodie[/name] C.

Has she considered giving the baby two middle names? That way she could pass on [name]Elizabeth[/name] and add another name.

Tyner [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
Tyner [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
Tyner [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Laine[/name]
Tyner [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Rain[/name]
Tyner [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Lucy[/name]
Tyner [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Reed[/name]
Tyner [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Anne[/name]
Tyner [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]

Tyner will definitely be the first name. [name]Elizabeth[/name] is wayyyy too common of a name to suit her tastes for a first name. SHe has wanted to name her first daughter this since she was a little girl.
Anyway, I read her the names and she LOVES [name]Adeline[/name], unfortunately a friend gave her baby that middle name two years ago. She also really likes [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] options