Me again, yet ANOTHER poll :)

See the results of this poll: Archer or Arlo?

Respondents: 48 (This poll is closed)

• Archer David : 19 (40%)
  • Arlo David : 14 (29%)
  • Archer Davidson : 11 (23%)
  • Arlo Davidson: 4 (8%)

I vote [name]Archer[/name] [name]Davidson[/name] all the way.

I agree with hubs, just [name]David[/name] sounds best with [name]Arlo[/name] or [name]Archer[/name]

I like both but I voted for [name]Arlo[/name]. [name]Archer[/name] is more popular/trendy. Plus I love the show [name]Archer[/name] but he’s not a character I’d want to share my child’s name. But I really do love both with [name]David[/name]

I like [name]Archer[/name], but it does seem overly popular these days. I like [name]Arlo[/name] ok too. I much prefer [name]Davidson[/name] in the middle with both rather than just [name]David[/name].

I think [name]Archer[/name] sounds best with [name]David[/name], but I think [name]Arlo[/name] sounds best with [name]Davidson[/name]. Not sure why. [name]Archer[/name] and [name]Arlo[/name] seem equally popular/trendy to me, so I can’t really see that being an issue. I think both sound good with sister [name]Eden[/name].

If your last name has two syllables I would avoid both a two syllable first and middle name. Sounds really choppy to me usually. However, there are always exceptions that don’t. I struggle with this when picking a middle name because my last name is two syllables and apparently I really like to two syllable first names so I’m always hunting for a middle name forever!

I agree kikndehead but we’ve exhausted so many ideas. It looks like our final list is shaping up to be mostly 2 syllable choices so if I can avoid it I will but would rather have a name I like then a flow even though I am picky about it too :slight_smile: I do like Davidson still as a middle but DH changed his mind though I may be able to sway him back. Certain names I just love it with (ie Henry D@vidson is so handsome to me!). We’ll see :slight_smile: Thanks for the feedback!

I did enjoy [name]Archer[/name] in a sibset with [name]Eden[/name], but the only combo I was really loving was [name]Arlo[/name] [name]David[/name]. I find [name]Arlo[/name] to be a charming name, and I also like how it goes with [name]Edie[/name]/[name]Eden[/name] :slight_smile: So I’m a bit vote for [name]Arlo[/name] [name]David[/name]!