Me again

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], me again :upside_down_face:

5 days away from having my baby and I’m still so lost hahaha… what would you personally pick? [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] or Willow…

We have a

[name_u]Hazel[/name_u]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_u]Oliver[/name_u]

I thought I was ok with [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] after my BIL, but the more I think about it I’m just not sure :upside_down_face:

Middle name is for sure [name_u]Blair[/name_u] after my brother

[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u]
[name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_u]Blair[/name_u]

1 Like

I think [name_u]Willow[/name_u] matches sisters’ styles best!

1 Like

I feel like [name_u]Willow[/name_u] goes best with [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] but I would worry a little bit about [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] being the odd one out, not being a botanical name. With the middle [name_u]Blair[/name_u] I think [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] goes best.

I think [name_u]Willow[/name_u] goes best with her siblings names.

I like the soft, peaceful sound of Willow! It also goes extremely well with your other kids’ names!

[name_u]Willow[/name_u] because the other children all have naturey names. I don’t think [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] would be the odd one out because Rubys are a natural substance.

1 Like

I like [name_u]Willow[/name_u] best with your sibset

Willow!!

I prefer [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] and I like it best with [name_u]Blair[/name_u] and with your sibset. It feels more vintage than [name_u]Willow[/name_u].

1 Like

Agree with this but [name_u]Willow[/name_u] is lovely too.

[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u]!

First of all I love all of your children’s names. I’ve always liked [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] as a sibset and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] as a sibset. They all go lovely together.

[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] is personally not a name on my list/my style. And I don’t think it is the best fit stylistically with your other children’s names. (just my opinion)

[name_u]Willow[/name_u] is also not my style, But I do think it fits in well with your sibset.

[name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] and [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_u]Blair[/name_u]. :relaxed:

[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u] is perfect and I like how she’d be named after two uncles :heart:

I’m not putting too much weight on how it goes with the other kids’ names. I recently heard the advice to name your child as if it were your firstborn, not as though you have to make a perfect set. I do like sibsets but I think this method can help cases where you’re torn between options.

3 Likes

I prefer [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_u]Blair[/name_u], both generally and with your kids’ names.

I like [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] best. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though it’s not botanical, it fits the vintage feel of your current kids’ names, while [name_u]Willow[/name_u] seems more modern to me.

[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u] sounds best as a combo and I think it works better in the sibset

[name_f]My[/name_f] middle is [name_u]Willow[/name_u] but I use it as a first name. I love it! People compliment it a lot. I vote [name_u]Willow[/name_u] for sure.

I’ve always loved the name Georgia, but I think i love Willow even more, especially with those sibling names! You’ve chosen some beautiful ones

Good luck for 5 days time! :relaxed:

Another vote for [name_u]Willow[/name_u]!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_u]Willow[/name_u] :herb:

Congratulations & Good luck 🫶🏻