Me+Hubby+3=Family

I just gave birth to our first 3 babies! 2 girls and 1 boy! Maddilynn [name]Harper[/name], [name]Harper[/name] [name]Marie[/name] and Sebastion [name]Michael[/name]! they weight 7 lbs. and 14,15,and 9oz.they were born auust 22nd. I love them soo much<3!

Very wonderful names! And big babies for triplets! Good work lady, you must have taken very good care of yourself :)! [name]Just[/name] curious though, why did you choose [name]Harper[/name] for a middle name for one girl and a first name for the other? Not that it will matter in the long run since each of the girls has their own first name, but I was wondering.

I thought harper was a cute name and it sounded nice with the mn and fn i used it with.:lol:

Ha! [name]Just[/name] posted advice on your “FEARS” thread, but I see you didn’t need it after all! Congratulations on the trips!

Ok, I’m confused now. It looks like you had fears AFTER you gave birth :?:

My sister made that one on my account Srry 4 confusion! :slight_smile:

Triplets that weighed 7 1/2- almost 8 lbs?! DANG! [name]How[/name] many weeks were you at delivery (if you don’t mind my asking)?

Congrats on your new babies! [name]Love[/name] the name [name]Harper[/name].

Wow triplets at almost 8 lbs! Medicaly i dont think i have ever heard of that! I havnt been working in the medical field for very long but wow, i belive most triplets are lucky to make to 34-35 weeks at around 3-4lbs each. I dont know how you fit them in your belly! Were they fully developed or are they in the NICU? Wow, thats amazing. Your doctors must have ben very proud! You did something right during your pregnancy. lol

ive always been healthy so its not 2 unusuall 4 me :slight_smile:

WOW i too just had 3 and my babies were born at 32 weeks and not close to any of yours in size [name]Kirk[/name] was the biggest at jsut 5 lbs(i think we are metric here) and the doctor told me that was big. Well wish you all the luck. Are you nurseing if so let me know i am have a really hard time with it i say each is getting brest 3 to 4 times a day.

congrats

Me and my husband were both extremely chubby babies! so i guess its heredditery

:slight_smile: I love [name]Harper[/name] too!