me too please, name imagery

Top 3, in order (I think) and my maybe. All names have special family meaning and honoring but still their own so they can be their own individual selves.

[name_m]Espen[/name_m] [name_m]Rigby[/name_m]
[name_u]Roan[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_u]Gray[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]

[name_m]Wilder[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]

[name_u]Story[/name_u] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]
[name_f]Livia[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Coralie[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]

[name_u]Paisley[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]

[name_m]Espen[/name_m] [name_m]Rigby[/name_m] - Tall for his age with broad shoulders; he has a surprisingly soft voice and gentle nature in contrast to his strong, burly appearance. In furtherance of that contrast, he loves football, cooking, and interior design.

[name_u]Roan[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u] - He has to have red hair! With his bright red hair and fiery personality, [name_u]Roan[/name_u] is sure to command a room. From an early age, he organizes his peers into dramatic productions and other games.

[name_u]Gray[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] - Quiet and exceedingly handsome. He has to be a reader and capable of very intense concentration from a young age. He’s observant and will develop a real knack for getting to know/understanding people quickly and easily.

[name_m]Wilder[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] - Rambunctious but shy. He seldom initiates the innocent trouble he and his friends will cause, yet he always manages to end up in the middle of the mayhem. But he’ll make up for taxing his parents’ faculties with small, considerate gestures when he thinks his sibs and peers won’t notice.

[name_u]Story[/name_u] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] - She’ll be a math whiz with little interest in english or the arts; instead of dolls, this girl will want to design amazing castles and skyscrapers with her legos. She’ll be happy to don a dress for a party, but you’ll still find her rolling on the floor, beating the boys in some kind of contest.

[name_f]Livia[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] - Sweet but intense, this girl is likely to love you to death - favorite stuffed animals beware! She’ll pour some of her energy and emotions into weaving fabulous stories and even writing some songs. Such outlets will allow her sweetness to shine through in her interactions with others.

[name_f]Coralie[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] - She’ll love the ocean and, when away from it, her eyes will take on a look of longing, like gray waters in the winter. She’ll be just like the sea - calm and steady for awhile but capable of whipping up quite the frenzy.

[name_u]Paisley[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] - Outgoing and outspoken; sometimes quick to rush to judgment but equally quick to admit when she’s spoken too soon. She’ll have a clique of friends, mostly cheerleaders and runners, and nary a weekend will go by when she won’t have a sleepover, trip to the mall, or other outing planned with her posse.

Thank you, freya. I enjoyed reading these. I liked picturing these little ones.

[name_u]Story[/name_u] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] sounds quite similar to how I was as a child. That made me chuckle. My son says she would fit in well. He also says that [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] seems like trouble for a parent. lol I asked about [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] and he stated that [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] can be mischievous but not in a bad way.

[name_m]Espen[/name_m] [name_m]Rigby[/name_m] - sandy brown hair, dark brown eyes, tall and lanky. Is very friendly with his mates. Quiet, but not shy. Studious, loves science and is always getting into mischief by doing “experiments”. Loves skiing in the winter and swimming in the summer.
[name_u]Roan[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u] - dark hair - either very dark auburn or deep brown, bright green eyes. strong build. Smart, doesn’t really have to “try” at school. Has a large group of friends and loves football, rough and tumble sports.
[name_u]Gray[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] - [name_u]Sandy[/name_u] light hair and hazel eyes. A bit shy, tends to take the measure of the room before speaking. But in the company of family and close friends is very social, yet respectful. Loves to read and write. Maybe an author in adult life. Active.

[name_m]Wilder[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] - BLOND, total towhead with dark eyes. medium height, stout, but not fat build. High energy. Is forever coming home covered in mud from his latest adventure. Likes anything rough and tumble. Smart, but not interested in school.

[name_u]Story[/name_u] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] - straight dark hair, brown eyes. Very logical and practical. Is forever asking “why?” Loves music and dance. Puts on performances on a nightly basis before bedtime. A little shy around others, but very friendly.
[name_f]Livia[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] -dark hair, wavy, shoulder length. [name_u]Bright[/name_u] blue eyes. Very sweet and smart. When she’s quiet, you’ll want to find out what she’s up to as it’s probably something naughty. But she’s not quiet often. [name_m]Will[/name_m] talk your ear off and always has something to tell you about.
[name_f]Coralie[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] - strawberry blond in a pixie cut, grey eyes. Slight build. She’s a perfectionist. Has tea parties with her dolls and stuffed animals and ensures they mind their manners. Acts like little mom to her siblings and friends. Likes school alot, but loves being at home with Momma. A little bit of a temper when she doesn’t get her way.

[name_u]Paisley[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] - another strawberry blond, wavy long hair and green eyes. A definite free spirit. She loves running on the beach and bringing home treasures. Loves animals - would be the type of girl to try to mend a broken wing. Smart, but gets scolded for talking to much in class.

Sorry, I overlooked the imagery part. >.< I have a tendency to get harsh when judging names. I relate names to the first thing I hear. Your very original with your names & that is always a plus in my book.

Espen Rigby- A soccer player, sweet, kind yet cocky. Dark hair, kind eyes, not big but not skinny. Tall.

Roan August- For some reason I hear preppy. I guess because all the August’s I know are preppy. Blonde, dirty blonde, green eyes. Muscular.

Gray Everett- I picture this as the mommas boy. Skinny with glasses.

Wilder Flynn- The bad boy. Dark hair dark eyes tan

Story Anneliese- The sweet and innocent one. Blonde hair blue eyes. Smart
Livia Clementine Athelte. Brunette and greenish blue eyes.
Coralie Winter- The nerdy one. Red head. Green eyes. With freckles.

Paisley Noelle- Preppy one. Light brown hair to blonde hair. brown eyes. little nose. freckles on her check

Piperlynne, thank you. This is fun to see what personalities people imagine with names. I had to chuckle over [name_f]Livia[/name_f], and especially checking on her when quiet. [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] being a little mom, I can so picture this sweet little girl.

Bookie, not to sound mean, but I was looking for imagery, the personalities people saw with these names. I was not looking into people’s opinions on these particular combos. We all have a right to our opinions and I am thankful that we all have different likes and dislikes (I just do not ask those opinions with these combos). All of these names are special and very meaningful to my family. It is easy for someone to put down names, like stating I should just call [name_u]Story[/name_u], Tree, when you view the name as just that, a name. [name_u]Story[/name_u] for me and my family is much more then a name. All of these names are much more. I do ask opinions of names and I do want to hear honest opinions when I ask.

I like the name [name_u]Story[/name_u] but sorry I just cant picture a cute lil girl named [name_u]Story[/name_u] or a grown adult. So I compared it to Tree or [name_u]Rain[/name_u]. I adore [name_f]Rayne[/name_f] but I just couldnt use it.

Lovemy - I adore your names. They are so lyrical and perfect. It’s so fun to picture the little ones that will go along with these names we dream up.

Thank you.