Meadow, WDYT?

I have recently discovered this name and I’m really starting to love it’s whimsical feel. I don’t know if I’d ever use it, but I’m curious as to what you all think.

thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Sorry, I think it’s ridiculous.

I like it, but I don’t think I would ever use it.

I was thinking about [name]Meadow[/name] a few months back. I too, like [name]Meadow[/name] for its quirky-ness. I’m also intruiged by Garden and [name]Ocean[/name] as names. [name]Oceane[/name] is a popular name in [name]France[/name] right now, and it would be nice to see the American counterpart grow in popularity as well.

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] it! But I would probably only use it as a middle name or with a much more traditional mn which your child could use for formal things if required in later life.

Reminds me of [name]Mabel[/name] the cow. I couldn’t use it.

(Sorry to all the [name]Mabel[/name] lovers)

I’d go with [name]Savannah[/name] or [name]Prairie[/name]. [name]Meadow[/name] just comes across as way too cutesy and contrived for me.

I can see its appeal, but I think of [name]Meadow[/name] Soprano from the Sopranos. I do think it’s a pretty word name!

Good luck!

I used to know a girl named Meadowlark, who went by [name]Meadow[/name] most of the time. I can see the appeal and the whimsical feel of the name, in theory, but it always struck me as kind of an odd name on a real person.

[name]Meadow[/name] Saprano??

I like [name]Meadow[/name], it has a whimsical and cute appeal and for some strange reason it seems colourful to me. Also has a nature feel so makes me think of someone laid back and carefree. Not sure it would age well though, that’s my only concern. I think it would make a wonderful mn for something more formal.

• [name]Charlie[/name]

I love it! So we named our dog [name]Meadow[/name] as a compromise… It’s perfect for her, but I see it working for a person too.

[name]Love[/name] it, but not sure I can get past the Sopranos association.