Meet the Peters (Adoption, role play)

THIS IS NOT REAL

The peters, an average family. Mrs H. [name_m]Peter[/name_m] is a solicitor and Mr D. [name_m]Peter[/name_m] is a nurse at the local clinic. Neither have a big commute. They have been married since their mid-20s. When Mrs [name_m]Peter[/name_m] was 31 and Mr [name_m]Peter[/name_m] was 34, they decided to have a child, and a year later, they were in their new detached home with their new baby, [name_f]Moira[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_m]Peter[/name_m]. They gave her everything and the time passed by and she had turned five, and so came [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] [name_m]Peter[/name_m], their second child and when [name_u]Owen[/name_u] was 3 and [name_f]Moira[/name_f] was 8, they gave birth to their final child, [name_f]Millicent[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_m]Peter[/name_m].

So, skip 10 years and [name_f]Moira[/name_f] was off to uni, [name_u]Owen[/name_u] was in secondary school and [name_f]Millicent[/name_f] was in her last year of primary school. They were doing fine and dandy. Until, [name_f]Moira[/name_f] met somebody, his name was [name_m]Graham[/name_m]. And [name_f]Moira[/name_f] was pregnant. This was absolute scandal for the well respected peters. She was having triplets.

She named one before the adoption process but two were left un named. The child who she did name was called [name_f]Treasure[/name_f] [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] O’Riley (He took Graham’s surname) She wanted the rest to have names that were values or had a strong meaning, like justice. Would you like to adopt these three treasures. The adoptive parent will choose the names. [name_m]Leave[/name_m] a resume in the comments set out like this.

[name_f]My[/name_f] name:
[name_m]Can[/name_m] I look after them (Do I work full time etc etc)
Extra info:

Best resume gets them and I will then ask the chosen user about names.

Contact me if you don’t get the babies and would like to adopt, I may have the one for you! Look out for updates!

Blockquote