Mellona gives you siblings for your names

I believe @Greyblue started this bandwagon, so all credit goes to her. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Give me up to three names, singular or combinations, and I’ll give you a sibling for each. You can request sisters or brothers, or leave it up to my discretion. Feel free to leave specifics and the style of name you would like. :yellow_heart:

1 Like

hi there !!! could i see some siblings for thora ivory miranda and also for benedict crowley hyacinth ?? brothers or sisters, whatever you like :grin: thank you so much for doing this !!!

1 Like

Thank you for doing this! I’d love to see a sibling for [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Hespera[/name_f] [name_f]Fawn[/name_f] & [name_f]Iseult[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] Rosebay :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm, something vintage, ties to mythology like [name_f]Thora[/name_f], with unusual and classic/romantic middles …

How’s [name_f]Thora[/name_f] [name_u]Ivory[/name_u] [name_f]Miranda[/name_f] & [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_u]Juno[/name_u] [name_f]Amoret[/name_f] ?

Something knightly and noble, with Gaelic and nature middles …

[name_m]Benedict[/name_m] [name_m]Crowley[/name_m] [name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u] & [name_m]Percival[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m] [name_m]Seamus[/name_m]

I hope these will suffice ! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

oooo i am digging them both, especially zelda juno amoret :heart_eyes:

1 Like

hi !! i would love a sibling for aurembiaix cecily terpsichore and/or theseus alistair mercury <3

1 Like

[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Hespera[/name_f] [name_f]Fawn[/name_f] & [name_f]Corisande[/name_f] [name_f]Nimue[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]

[name_f]Iseult[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] Rosebay & [name_f]Titania[/name_f] [name_f]Belphoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Celeste[/name_u]

1 Like

that’s lovely, thank you so much Edmund! :blush:

1 Like

[name_u]Sean[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] & [name_m]Lonan[/name_m]

[name_f]Aurembiaix[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Terpsichore[/name_f] & [name_f]Elettra[/name_f] Melpomene Rosefiere (I’ve just been dying to use Melpomene somewhere)

[name_m]Theseus[/name_m] [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Mercury[/name_u] & [name_m]Arcturus[/name_m] [name_m]Orlando[/name_m] [name_m]Hector[/name_m]

I hope you enjoy them ! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

I would love to see what you come up with for [name_m]Bram[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] & [name_f]Oona[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], if you get a chance. I really admire your names so I’m excited:)

1 Like

oh i love them !!! you’ve absolutely nailed my style

1 Like

I swear I edited the post, but it’s supposed to be Rosafiere, not Rosefiere. :sweat_smile: I’m so glad you liked them !

1 Like

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f], [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Hans[/name_m], [name_f]Mathilda[/name_f]

1 Like

i’d love to see a sibling for tisiphone isadora and/or esmerelda poet! thank you in advance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for offering this!!

I’d love to see a sibling for:

[name_f]Leandra[/name_f] [name_f]Nour[/name_f]
[name_m]Galahad[/name_m] [name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_m]Rafael[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]

1 Like

Such high praise ! I better not disappoint, then ! :blush: Thank you for the compliment. :yellow_heart:

[name_m]Bram[/name_m] is understated yet charming, very cottagecore …

[name_m]Bram[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] & [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] Riverbank

[name_f]Oona[/name_f] is so magical and romantic, yet familiar enough. Let me see …

[name_f]Oona[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] & [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]

Sorry if these weren’t what you were looking for, I hope you enjoy at least one of them. I offer re-dos if you dislike them. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’d love to see a sibling (any gender!) for either [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] and/or [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]! Thanks in advance, [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]!

1 Like

I’m only taking three names per post, is it possible for you to remove one and post it separately later after I’ve fulfilled your first three requests ? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Some siblings for [name_f]Selena[/name_f] “Leni” [name_f]Violet[/name_f] , [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] “Rory” [name_f]Paige[/name_f] And [name_f]Esther[/name_f] “Tess” [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] .

1 Like