Mellona gives you siblings for your names

Some siblings for [name_f]Selena[/name_f] “Leni” [name_f]Violet[/name_f] , [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] “Rory” [name_f]Paige[/name_f] And [name_f]Esther[/name_f] “Tess” [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] .

1 Like

Could I get a sibling for [name_f]Thora[/name_f] [name_f]Pomeline[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u] and [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] [name_u]Lupine[/name_u] (b)? Thanks for doing this [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]! I can’t wait to see what you pick.

I meant take any one of them :blush:
Sorry if I did not express myself well, I think I wrote it, but the comment didn’t save

1 Like

I love these - I also so appreciate how you picked up on the parts of [name_m]Bram[/name_m] and [name_f]Oona[/name_f] that I love (“understated yet charming,” “magical and romantic, yet familiar enough”). [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] and [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f] (my favorite spelling of G) are gorgeous, and I especially enjoy seeing Riverbank as a middle. It has an immediate imagery while still sounding like a name (because of [name_u]River[/name_u] & [name_u]Banks[/name_u] being popular right now).
Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

No worries, dear ! :smiling_face: :yellow_heart:

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] & [name_f]Clarissa[/name_f]

[name_f]Tisiphone[/name_f] [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] & [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f]

[name_f]Esmerelda[/name_f] [name_u]Poet[/name_u] & [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] Everlast (A type of flower, which I think makes a pretty word name. :slightly_smiling_face: )

1 Like

[name_f]Leandra[/name_f] [name_f]Nour[/name_f] & [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] [name_f]Ofri[/name_f] (Ofri has such a soft, tender meaning. :deer:)

[name_m]Galahad[/name_m] [name_u]Rory[/name_u] & Calidore [name_m]Felix[/name_m]

[name_m]Rafael[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] & [name_f]Doveva[/name_f] Garden

Hopefully these aren’t bad. :sweat_smile:

@mellona - these are fabulous - [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] [name_f]Ofri[/name_f] is charming, love [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] and I’ve never heard of [name_f]Ofri[/name_f] but it’s wonderful. Calidore [name_m]Felix[/name_m] is charming and cool - I’d forgotten about Calidore! [name_f]Doveva[/name_f] Garden is peaceful and unexpected. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Brothers for Aysu and Perihan?

1 Like

Hmm, subtle goddess name, classic and nature middles. Let’s see …

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] & [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

I’m bad with boys names, my apologies. I’ll try to match the vibe. :slightly_smiling_face:

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] & [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Crispin[/name_m] [name_u]Oleander[/name_u]

1 Like

i love them both, but vanessa everlast is simply incredible! thank you, edmund!

1 Like

I love them, thank you!!

1 Like

I’ve got a migraine, so I’ll be signing off for now, but rest assured I’ll complete everyone’s requests later ! :yellow_heart:

I’d love to get a sibling name for TheaTeddyJane

I don’t have a preference on boy or girl, so dealers choice!

1 Like

Thank you for doing this! Whenever you get the chance, I’d love see siblings for [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] [name_u]Cricket[/name_u] (g)?

Aysu & Ertan

Perihan & İskender

1 Like

@inroseblush [name_f]Thea[/name_f] “Teddy” [name_f]Jane[/name_f] & [name_u]Alma[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

@Silvering [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] [name_u]Cricket[/name_u] & [name_u]Averill[/name_u] [name_u]Scout[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there love your replies from other comments. [name_m]Can[/name_m] you please do [name_u]Chelsea[/name_u], Cherrianne and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]?

1 Like

Thank you for doing this! Could I please request:
Siblings for [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] Gully
Siblings for [name_m]Jethro[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
Siblings for [name_f]Kendra[/name_f] [name_f]Valkyrie[/name_f]

1 Like

oh! I’d love some sister names for [name_u]Simone[/name_u], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], & [name_f]Jillian[/name_f]! Thanks so much!

1 Like