Melody?

I was watching The [name]Little[/name] Mermaid 2 while babysitting, and the main character’s name was [name]Melody[/name]. I actually really liked the name! It’s not one you hear often. What do all of you think?

I love the name [name]Melody[/name]! it is so feminine and beautiful.
It was on one my own lists recently, so i might be biased :slight_smile:
But i really do think its gorgeous and would suit a little girl perfectly! Good luck tho xo

I like it…i knew of a couple that were singers and they chose that name for their daughter because it represented what they loved to do…

I think its pretty. [name]One[/name] of my best friends wants to name her daughter that.

I love [name]Melody[/name]! It’s such a beautiful name! Especially as it’s quite unheard of these days! (:

I think [name]Melody[/name] is sweet :slight_smile: I know a musician couple who have three daughters named [name]Melody[/name], [name]Harmony[/name] and [name]Cadence[/name] :smiley: a little too themey for me but I think all the names are great

I think [name]Melody[/name] is lovely. And nn [name]Mel[/name] always works :slight_smile:

I think it’s meh. [name]Elodie[/name] > [name]Melody[/name]

I have a friend named [name]Melody[/name] and I like the name a lot although mostly because of her.

I love [name]Melody[/name]. It is on my list. :slight_smile:

Its a very pretty and fresh name.

I love it a lot, because of that movie actually. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like it! I would not use it for myself but I would like to see it used more!

I watch some film that use [name]Melody[/name] as its character. I love that name.