Member Status

Hey berries, [name]Brittany[/name] here!
Lately I was wondering how member status works. Like what promotes a Member to a [name]Junior[/name] Member and [name]Junior[/name] Member to a Senior Member? Thanks :slight_smile:

I’ve never been able to figure out the difference between a [name]Junior[/name] or Senior. My best guess is that it will change when you post a certain number of times on the forums. The unknown mystery: what is that magic number?

@[name]Mischa[/name] Yeah that’s what I was thinking too. I also thought maybe it had to do with how long you’ve been a member, but i’ve senn someone whose status was just “Member” yet they had been a member longer than I have. I didn’t start posting until very recently so i’m not sure what qualified me to be a [name]Junior[/name] member lol anyway, thank you for the reply as you’re probably right about the number of posts having something to do with it :slight_smile:

I think that I went from “[name]Junior[/name] Member” to “Member” when I made around 50 posts, and a “Senior Member” when I made 100 posts. I could be wrong, but I think your member status depends on your participation and how many times you post or respond to various topics.

@diana_m that makes sense :smiley: thanks for the insight!

yep…Diana_m is right. :slight_smile:

Sounds right

lol, yes, @diana_m is right. I had it figured out to the exact number a while ago, but it’s been a while so I’m not exactly sure of the numbers. I think 25 is when you become a regular member, and 100 posts is when you become a senior member?

I was wondering that and I got very (I mean dancing round the house very) excited when I finally became a senior member. At first I thought it was something to do with age. Haha!!