Memphis Or Santana *poll*

See the results of this poll: Help us choose a name

Respondents: 28 (This poll is closed)

• Memphis Rose: 21 (75%)
  • Santana Raine: 7 (25%)

neither. I thought these were for boys.

[name]Memphis[/name] [name]Rose[/name]…goes better with the other kids :slight_smile:

Geat names!

I second this.

I like the middle name you’ve chosen “[name]Raine[/name]” as a first name. [name]How[/name] about [name]Raine[/name] [name]Memphis[/name] for a girl?

I didn’t vote because because [name]Memphis[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is ‘s’ heavy and the ‘s’s’ in [name]Memphis[/name] [name]Sanchez[/name] run into each other and you get a slight hissing sound.

[name]Santana[/name] [name]Sanchez[/name] works okay but I feel it is full of teasing potential with ‘[name]Santa[/name]’ in it, that is why I suggested [name]Montana[/name] [name]Sanchez[/name].

However, if it is only a choice of those two I choose [name]Memphis[/name] [name]Rose[/name].

I’ll vote for [name]Memphis[/name] [name]Rose[/name], because with [name]Santana[/name], I think of the singer, and both [name]Santana[/name] and [name]Sanchez[/name] begin with “San.”

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I like [name]Memphis[/name] [name]Rose[/name].
I think it flows better and it goes with the other names.

Good luck!

One of the reasons we like these names is that they are not typical girl names. We like unique and unusual names:). Thanks for the feedback

I am sure that you have put a lot of thought and energy into finding a name that you feel is unique and special for your child.

When I posted I was trying to make you aware of the pitfalls of the names, so that if you do go ahead with those names you do so understanding that there may be a teasing factor or slight pronunciation issue.

All the best and hope that you are 100% happy with your choice.

PS. My parents gave me the name of C. Waters ( sea waters) and it never occurred to them beforehand, I think that they needed nameberry!!

Thanks For the insight I actually never caught the [name]Santa[/name] reference before. The comment I made before was more for the comments about the names being boys names which is actually something that we had thought about and considered and why we went with the more femanine middle names. That being said I do really appreciate everyones insight it has really helped and you guys have caught somethings that we were oblivious too. Thanks to everyone :slight_smile:

I like the name [name]Rose[/name] better than [name]Raine[/name].
I like [name]Santana[/name] or [name]Montana[/name] better than [name]Memphis[/name].

So my vote would be for [name]Santana[/name] [name]Rose[/name] or [name]Montana[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. However, [name]Montana[/name] [name]Rose[/name] kinda sounds like a type of [name]Rose[/name], so maybe, if you go with [name]Montana[/name], I’d pick another MN altogether. (I voted for [name]Santana[/name] [name]Raine[/name].)

To me, [name]Memphis[/name] [name]Rose[/name] sounds like the title of a country music album.

[quote=“deirdre”]I like the name [name]Rose[/name] better than [name]Raine[/name].
I like [name]Santana[/name] or [name]Montana[/name] better than [name]Memphis[/name].

So my vote would be for [name]Santana[/name] [name]Rose[/name] or [name]Montana[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. However, [name]Montana[/name] [name]Rose[/name] kinda sounds like a type of [name]Rose[/name], so maybe, if you go with [name]Montana[/name], I’d pick another MN altogether. (I voted for [name]Santana[/name] [name]Raine[/name].)

Lol [name]Deirdre[/name] I never realized but it so does sound like a country album. We have decided that We like [name]Rose[/name] better than [name]Raine[/name] for both names and we are leaning towards [name]Santana[/name] but think we have to meet our little person before we make a decision. Thanks for the advice:)

[name]Memphis[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is really cute. I would assume that [name]Memphis[/name] and [name]Santana[/name] were both girls. Also, I wouldn’t worry about the [name]Santa[/name] connection, my hometown sounds very similar to [name]Santana[/name] and nobody ever mentioned it being like [name]Santa[/name].