Meredith?

[name]How[/name] do you feel about the name [name]Meredith[/name]? It’s growing on me, maybe because I’m watching too much [name]Grey[/name]'s Anatomy, but I truly do like it, just not in love with it…

I actually do like [name]Meredith[/name]! It seems simple and feminine, without all the fuss. I like it - sophisticated but not stuffy, surname-y, and crisp. Some say it is dated, but I disagree, personally. I’d like to see a little [name]Meredith[/name], I think - a little girl with blond or light brown hair, I think…

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Funny! I just watched a TV show where there was a family who had 2 girls, [name]Madeleine[/name] and [name]Megan[/name], and were about to have their 3rd. They ended up naming her [name]Meredith[/name], and I thought it was the cutest name! It was adorable on a little girl!

I think [name]Meredith[/name] is a great name, so simple, classic and feminine without being frilly. I don’t think it’s dated at all. I would love to meet a little [name]Meredith[/name], who I picture with very dark hair, maybe green eyes…

I love the way [name]Meredith[/name] looks. I may have known one growing up but that was it.

I really, really like [name]Meredith[/name]. I’ve met two in my life–one must be in her mid thirties now, and one is in her late twenties. One of the Merediths went by the nn [name]Merry[/name], which I thought was cute. I like that [name]Meredith[/name] is uncommon without sounding strange, easy to spell, etc.

I really like [name]Meredith[/name]. It was on my list and was then taken off as our surname is pronounced like, but spelt differently, a drug and though ‘[name]Merry[/name] drug-surname’ wasn’t the right way to go. However, it is back on the list with the nn potential of [name]Edith[/name]/[name]Edie[/name].

Very cute name and one that will be approriate throughout all stages of life i think xx

Thanks guys for all of these wonderful opinions! I feel the same way as so many of you! [name]Meredith[/name] just climbed up a few more spaces on my list :slight_smile:

I thought I replied to this already! I [name]LOVE[/name] love love the name [name]Meredith[/name]. I almost named my daughter this name but my DH was not on board. If you like NNs for a girl, [name]Merry[/name] is adorable. Solid, wonderful, classic name. go for it!