Meriel vs Mariel

See the results of this poll: Meriel or Mariel?

Respondents: 28 (This poll is closed)

• Meriel : 2 (7%)
  • Mariel : 20 (71%)
  • I dislike both: 6 (21%)

I think [name_f]Mariel[/name_f] is much prettier to look at than [name_f]Meriel[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Muriel[/name_f] is beautiful as well.

My thoughts exactly. I quite like [name_f]Mariel[/name_f] and see the charm in [name_f]Muriel[/name_f]. [name_f]Meriel[/name_f] falls short of both.

I voted [name_f]Mariel[/name_f], they both are a little awkward to say I keep wanting to say [name_f]Muriel[/name_f]. Not sure if you were the one who posted about [name_f]Muriel[/name_f]? I have the association like one poster who said Courage the Cowardly Dog, but the name is actually wearable. I would love to see a little girl named [name_f]Muriel[/name_f].

I prefer the look of [name_f]Mariel[/name_f].

They’re both nice, but like lovemysweeties I prefer the look of [name_f]Mariel[/name_f].

No, I’m not that poster :slight_smile: [name_m]Just[/name_m] coincidental, I guess. I’ve recently discovered [name_f]Meriel[/name_f] (and by extension [name_f]Mariel[/name_f]) and the nickname [name_f]Merry[/name_f].

They’re both nice but I prefer the sound of [name_f]Mariel[/name_f] to [name_f]Meriel[/name_f].

I like the [name_m]French[/name_m] form [name_f]Marielle[/name_f] the most.