Merrigan?

[name]Just[/name] saw this name and fell in love. What do you think of it?

I like it. It sounds happy.

It looks like a trendy misspelling of the Irish name [name]Morrigan[/name] to me. Sorry :frowning:

On a side note, I do like [name]Morrigan[/name]. Especially it’s mythological routes and its meaning of “great queen”.

I don’t like it, but I do like the “merry” part of it. I have a cousin called [name]Merilyn[/name] always called by her nn [name]Merry[/name], and I always liked how happy it sounds.

[name]How[/name] about [name]Meredith[/name]?

I second [name]Elea[/name] and Lamps. To me, it looks like someone couldn’t decide between [name]Meredith[/name] and [name]Kerrigan[/name], so they invented [name]Merrigan[/name].

You may also like Merrick, [name]Kerrigan[/name], and Carrington.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

It’s pretty. But when I first saw it, my first thought was merridian.

I like it! I knew a Merrick growing up, and I associate this name with that one. You’re never going to meet another [name]Merrigan[/name] (unless you already know one!), and it can be shortened to [name]Merri[/name], like a pp said!

If you like it, use it!

i’m not sure if i like it or not. it’s very unique… i’ve never heard it before… but it doesn’t seem very feminine. it could definitely grow on me, given enough time, but for right now… i’m just not sure how if feel ab out [name]Merrigan[/name].
I love the nn [name]Merri[/name] though. that’s adorable!!

It’s a combination of [name]Mary[/name] and [name]Morgan[/name]. Similar to [name]Meredith[/name]. Well, it’s very inventive and whimsical. Completely unique too; I’ve NEVER met anyone named [name]Merrigan[/name]. Cute on a child using the NN ‘[name]Merri[/name]’ … In fact it’s growing on me.

Middle name possibilities: [name]Merrigan[/name] [name]Joy[/name]? These two just seem to go together for me.

CONGRATS AND GOOD [name]LUCK[/name]!

I don’t like it…it makes me think of “mulligan”