Message for (another) poster called Josie!!!!!!!!!!

So it seems that we have doubled up usernames!
I found a couple of posts I don’t remember writing and thought I was going crazy but I searched posts by author [name]Josie[/name] and there are definitely ones I didn’t write about names I do not like…
Not really sure what to do… is this ok?
Please reply if you are the other [name]Josie[/name]!

…Josie1

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Susan[/name], thank you this is good advice. I wasn’t really sure what I should do…
I thought maybe we had the same username I didn’t realise they could be using my account… I hope not! They seem to be giving legitimate name advice tho…

Oh well thank you! My signal will be three smiley faces before I post. I’ll do a test next

(test)

:):):slight_smile:
[name]Clementine[/name] is a lovely name!

I will watch for your lovely smiles!

[name]Josie[/name], if you would like another user name – and password! – such as therealjosie or whatever you prefer, please get in touch with me at pam@nameberry.com and I’ll get our engineer involved in making sure no one is using your account or your name!

So very sorry! I did sign up with the username [name]Josie[/name] and have made several posts. However, I didn’t realize that username was already taken (I assumed the system wouldn’t allow duplicates??).

I certainly didn’t break in to your account or mean any offense.

To clarify, this is the “second” josie. I’ll create another username. But probably something to look in to!

Thank you other [name]Josie[/name]! I didn’t think you were doing anything bad since I saw your posts and they were normal…
Sorry about all this, let us know when you have another username
:slight_smile:

Thank you other [name]Josie[/name]! I didn’t think you were doing anything bad since I saw your posts and they were normal…
Sorry about all this, let us know when you have another username
:slight_smile:

Thanks [name]Josie[/name]! Hopefully I’ve chosen a new username that is all my own!