Met an adorable girl in the Dollar Store today ...

Her name is [name]Indiana[/name]! I figured it would be a girl name possibility, but I’ve never actually met anyone with the name until today (maybe because I’m Canadian, who knows) … I think it’s cute :slight_smile: [name]Don[/name]'t think I’d use it, but I am in love with it <3 What do you guys think?

I like [name]Indiana[/name]. also will never use it myself, but I think it’s a pretty name.

I hear [name]Indiana[/name] and I think [name]Jones[/name].
It IS pretty though…
I’ve been seeing more and more of it online lately, but I’ve never actually met anyone by this name either, but maybe, as katiedawn121 said, it’s because I’m Canadian as well.

I hear [name]Indiana[/name] and I think [name]Jones[/name].
It IS pretty though…
I’ve been seeing more and more of it online lately, but I’ve never actually met anyone by this name either, but maybe, as katiedawn121 said, it’s because I’m Canadian as well.

Sorry, not a fan. Maybe to some it sounds cool, but to me… it would be along the lines of naming a kid Saskatchewan.

I recently met someone with the name for the first time! She’s in her 20s. It’s a pretty name but does just make me think strongly of the state!

That’s funny! I love [name]Indiana[/name] [name]Jones[/name], and it never even crossed my mind … I think seeing it on a girl just kind of threw me off (although I see it more as a girl’s name anyways).

Yeah that’s not a name I would expect to see here in [name]Canada[/name]. I like the spunk of [name]Indiana[/name]!

My dad is pushing hard for me to name my little girl [name]Indiana[/name]. He wanted to name me that, but they chose [name]Logan[/name] instead. I really like it though. [name]Wren[/name] is our first choice at the moment.

It is a pretty name, but as I’m from [name]Indiana[/name], I think it’d be a bit odd.

I agree completely! I can’t really picture it on a girl but I’m sure I would change my mind if I actually knew a girl with the name. Thanks to [name]Indiana[/name] [name]Jones[/name] it’s all boy to me, but the -iana (or even -diana) ending makes it seem like it should be feminine.