Mia Juliet?

We think we have decided on [name]Mia[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] as the name! It was a difficult decision. I liked both [name]Julia[/name] and [name]Mia[/name], but DH liked [name]Mia[/name] just a little bit more.

Thoughts on this name? We’re still pretty open to opinions and suggestions because we want our DD to have a great name, so don’t be afraid to be honest! If it’s a bad name or could be better, we want to know!

Our last name begins with an S and is two syllables. DH won’t agree to [name]Juliet[/name] as a FN.

Thank you! We appreciate any and all opinions! :slight_smile:

While [name]Mia[/name] is popular, it’s pretty and feminine name. Your combo [name]Mia[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] flows quite well. The most important thing is that your and your DH [name]LOVE[/name] the names! What a relief it must be to have a made a decision! Now relax and enjoy your pregnancy! :slight_smile:

I really like it! It’s cute and spunky, yet very romantic at the same time. Also, I feel that [name]Mia[/name] is very versatile. I can picture it on an artist just as easily as I can a business woman. On a tomboy as well as a girly-girl. And [name]Juliet[/name]'s one of my favorite names, so I’m always happy to see people using it.

I love it!! [name]Mia[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] is gorgeous.

I think [name]Mia[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] is a stunning name! I definitely preferred this for you over [name]Julia[/name] [name]Faye[/name]. I think [name]Mia[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] is a great choice :slight_smile:

I love [name]Mia[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], it’s feminine and it flows perfectely. I see nothing bad with the name at all. [name]Mia[/name] is popular according to the charts but I have never met a girl named [name]Mia[/name] so I don’t see it as popular.
I think the name is lovely
Congrats Xx

[name]Mia[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] is a gorgeous name, I really don’t think you can go wrong :cool:

Thank you so much everyone! I’m feeling a lot better now about our choice! :slight_smile:

I have daughters named [name]Juliette[/name] and [name]Mia[/name]! I think they are lovely together and/or as siblings. [name]Mia[/name] became a lot more popular than I anticipated but it’s still a great, pretty and spunky name.

Best wishes!

Indeed! Well said!

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

I was just thinking of [name]Milena[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] nn [name]Mia[/name] :slight_smile: so, obviously I [name]Love[/name] [name]Mia[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]! Congratulations on a lovely name for a lovely daughter!

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] this combination!!!

[name]Mia[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] is so cute and spunky! I just love it. It flows really well and has a great sound to it. [name]Even[/name] though both names are quite popular they are both very beautiful and feminine. [name]Happy[/name] Pregnancy and the best of luck. :slight_smile:

[name]Mia[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] is a gorgeous name I would definitely use this beautiful combo.

all the best,

rollo

Thank you so much everyone! :slight_smile: