Mia, Lilah, or Daphne?

See the results of this poll: Which do you prefer and why? my sons name is Alexander

Respondents: 23 (This poll is closed)

• Mia: 3 (13%)
  • Lilah: 6 (26%)
  • Daphne: 14 (61%)

All though I have a little [name]Mia[/name] and I think that [name]Mia[/name] and [name]Alexander[/name] would make a great sibset, I voted for [name]Daphne[/name]. [name]Daphne[/name] is a name I love and is on my list. It is not very popular at all and I don’t see it as getting too popular either. My family, besides my husband and children don’t like [name]Daphne[/name] and say it reminds them of a duck ([name]Daffy[/name] Duck). I’ve only heard positive things about [name]Daphne[/name] from everyone here. [name]Mia[/name] by far is much more popular than [name]Daphne[/name]. I’ve met a few other little [name]Mia[/name]'s. Mine is only in kindergarten so we haven’t had to use her last initial ([name]Mia[/name] C.) to help identify her in school yet. There is a little [name]Maia[/name] in the other kindergarten class. [name]Mia[/name] and [name]Maia[/name] are awfully close to me.

(taking a breath) [name]Alexander[/name] and [name]Daphne[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Daphne[/name] is on my fave list!

[name]Mia[/name] is to me a nn for [name]Amelia[/name] which is a darling name.

[name]Lilah[/name] now a popular name, I like the femininity of it and the nn of [name]Lily[/name]

[name]Daphne[/name] this took me some time to get my head around but I have and the combo that I like best is [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Fay/name. I think these names are diaphonous, fairy kind of names. It would suit an arty, dreamy kind of girl.

I voted for [name]Daphne[/name], because I can best see it with [name]Alexander[/name]. [name]Both[/name] names feel very rich in history to me, and they even share Greek roots. [name]Daphne[/name] feels fresh and elegant to me, and I just love it! :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Rae[/name]/[name]Ray[/name] is one of my favorite names. I like [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Fay[/name] as well but my hubby doesn’t like [name]Fay[/name] :frowning:

I really like [name]Lilah[/name]. Its a beautiful name :slight_smile:
[name]Mia[/name] is my second favourite, gorgeous yet a little popular.
[name]Amelia[/name] or [name]Amelie[/name] ([name]Ah[/name]-Meh-[name]Lee[/name]) nicknamed [name]Mia[/name] would make a great name.
I am not a fan of [name]Daphne[/name], it reminds me of scooby doo sorry!

[name]Will[/name] I quite like [name]Mia[/name] and [name]Lilah[/name], I absolutely adore [name]Daphne[/name], and I think it has both the length and the very classic quality to match [name]Alexander[/name].

I love [name]Daphne[/name]- such a beautiful Greek classic. [name]Mia[/name] and [name]Lilah[/name] are okay. Prefer [name]Lilah[/name] of the two.