Mia, Marianne or Arina? Valentina is a second name.

See the results of this poll: Which one is most beautiful?

Respondents: 49 (This poll is closed)

• Arina Valentina : 4 (8%)
  • Marianne Valentina : 6 (12%)
  • Mia Valentina : 18 (37%)
  • Maria Valentina : 14 (29%)
  • Amelia Valentina: 7 (14%)

I voted for [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] because I adore [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and then you can still call her [name_f]Mia[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

Oh, I really like [name_f]Marianne[/name_f]. It would make a beautiful sister to Assol. And I’m glad to see [name_f]Arina[/name_f], too, so Russian and so underused. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your opinion! :slight_smile:

Thanks so much!

[name_f]Mia[/name_f] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] sound best with [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] - though I’d be tempted to go for [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u].

[name_f]Arina[/name_f], [name_f]Maria[/name_f], & [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] are all gorgeous FNS, but I don’t like them so much with [name_f]Valentina[/name_f].

Thanks!:hugs: my husband really like [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Mia[/name_f]. I know my options does not sounds as good with [name_f]Valentina[/name_f], but I am trying to pass some russian motives(since I am russian) and really like [name_f]Arina[/name_f]. Hard choice​:sunglasses:

[name_f]Maria[/name_f]. But I also like [name_f]Mia[/name_f].

I knew you were Russian the moment I saw Assol! :slight_smile: “”лые пару”а”-inspired, right? Beautiful name. I see what you mean about trying to pass some Russian motives but [name_f]Arina[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] is too rhyme-y for my taste, even though I like [name_f]Arina[/name_f]. I think either [name_f]Maria[/name_f] or [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Maria[/name_f]?) is your best option. Both names work in Russian as well as in English and sound nice with [name_f]Valentina[/name_f].
I know you didn’t ask for suggestions but I think Ninel (”инель) would make a great sister for Assol. It’s the only Russian consonant-ending name I can think of and it sounds lovely with [name_f]Valentina[/name_f]. Good luck!

I voted for [name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f]. It is a lovely name, plus it has the best flow of the options. [name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] is absolutely beautiful <3

[name_f]Maria[/name_f]
[name_f]Marianne[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f]

[name_f]Maria[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] got my vote! I love how romantic it is, and I love that she has a wide variety of available nns–like [name_f]Mia[/name_f], [name_f]Ria[/name_f], [name_u]Ari[/name_u], [name_f]Masha[/name_f], etc.! [name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] is cute, but I’m not sure I like her more than [name_f]Maria[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] or [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f]. (However, between [name_f]Marianne[/name_f], [name_f]Mia[/name_f], and [name_f]Arina[/name_f], [name_f]Mia[/name_f] definitely wins for me!)

Good luck!

I voted for [name_f]Mia[/name_f]. Although it’s short, it feels complete and goes nicely with Assol in terms of sound and length. Balances out a longer surname too! I also like both [name_f]Arina[/name_f] and [name_f]Marianne[/name_f]- can’t go wrong.

Thanks all so much! It seems [name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] is a winner. I am just in doubt… [name_f]Mia[/name_f] sounds a bit short by its own. Like a short cut of [name_f]Maria[/name_f]. [name_f]Mia[/name_f] sounds nice for a small girl. But does it sound good enough for grown up independent woman?:confused:

I voted for [name_f]Mia[/name_f], and yes it does sound good for a grown up woman. I have a lovely, smart, adult relative called [name_f]Mia[/name_f] - it’s great! My second choice is the lovely, under-used [name_f]Marianne[/name_f].

Thanks so much!:rolleyes: