Mia or Mila

I don’t love [name]Amelia[/name] NN [name]Mia[/name] any more so I took it off my list but now that it is gone I really miss having [name]Mia[/name] on my list. I was going to add [name]Mia[/name] back but I have also really been crushing on [name]Mila[/name]! Which do you prefer [name]Mila[/name] or [name]Mia[/name]? Would [name]Mila[/name] and [name]Lila[/name] be too close since there is only a one letter difference or are the different pronunciations enough to distance them?

I like [name]Mila[/name] much more. You could use [name]Milena[/name], and just flip between the nicknames of [name]Mila[/name] and [name]Mia[/name] if you really wanted.

[name]Mila[/name] and [name]Lila[/name] are way to close for sisters.

I like [name]Mia[/name] so much more. [name]Mila[/name] has always seemed harsh and exotic, and not really in the good way, to me. Although I’m not an exotic type of girl, haha. I like [name]Mia[/name] so much more with the rest of your list, and I think you’d be able to use [name]Mia[/name] and [name]Lila[/name] this way. I think [name]Mila[/name] and [name]Lila[/name] could work together but I wouldn’t recommend it, since it looks quite similar. I think you’d probably be saying [name]Myla[/name] and [name]Leela[/name] a lot…

I like [name]Mila[/name] a lot more. I think the different pronunciations make it a little okay with [name]Lila[/name].

However, I also want to say that I like @east93 suggestion of [name]Milena[/name] nn [name]Mila[/name] or [name]Mia[/name].

I definitely prefer [name]Mia[/name]. [name]Mila[/name] and [name]Lila[/name] are way too close [name]IMO[/name], regardless of pronunciation.

Thanks! @east93 and dantea - I like [name]Milena[/name] but I have a friend named [name]Milena[/name] so that makes it unusable for me. I do love it though. I am not willing to let go of [name]Lila[/name] so I will probably go with [name]Mia[/name] :slight_smile: