Mia

WDYT of [name_f]Mia[/name_f]? Is it too popular/trendy?

[name_f]Mia[/name_f] is trendy but I wouldn’t mind meeting a [name_f]Mia[/name_f]. I prefer it, however, on cats, with [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] :slight_smile:

Meh. The name is popular, but I’ve never met a [name_f]Mia[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Mia[/name_f]!!! One of my favorite names.

I’m not a big fan. It doesn’t have much personality to me which is something I need from names to excite me.
However, this might also be positive as I can see [name_f]Mia[/name_f] fitting almost everyone because of that.

Beautiful, but overused.

I’ve only met one [name_f]Mia[/name_f] whose full name was [name_f]Mia[/name_f]. It suits her wonderfully. She’s 9 years old. I think it’s a lovely name. If it’s popular, it still hasn’t come up very often. I don’t think of it as trendy – I always think of trendy as “cool popular” vs. just popular. Like [name_f]Ella[/name_f] is popular but [name_f]Elle[/name_f] strikes me as being trendy. So yeah, think its great name; simple and pretty.

For me [name_f]Mia[/name_f] is like the girls names Kika, [name_u]Penny[/name_u], [name_f]Pandora[/name_f]. It is cute when she is young but not anymore when [name_f]Mia[/name_f] becomes 40… It doesn’t sound like a strong independent women who can take care of herself…

I think [name_f]Mia[/name_f] is very pretty. I’ve never met one.